Yes, you got that right, in this article we’re going to show you 10 good reasons why you should drink a beer every day. But, don’t get us wrong – we’re not saying that you should drink 10 or 20 beers a day. We’re saying that you should drink 1-2 beers a day, to enjoy its health benefits.
But, to be honest with you, you don’t need 10 reasons. You already have a good reason to drink beer every day – it’s awesome! Many experts around the world say that the health benefits of beer include anticancer properties, a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases, increased bone density, the prevention of dementia and coronary disease, aid to the digestive system, and anti-aging properties, as well as treating diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, osteoporosis, and hypertension. It also acts as a serious stress buster and a diuretic. We all know that beer is an alcoholic beverage that people usually prefer to drink with certain meals, especially in North America and Europe. Beer has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine. Hops, a major component for brewing beer, are rich sources of flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants.
According to the experts, beer is a very good source of certain minerals that play essential roles in various metabolic processes. If taken in moderate quantities, it can definitely boost your health in a number of ways. And now, let’s get back to our subject. Here are the 10 reasons why you should drink at least 1 beer every day.
10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink a Beer:
- First of all, ladies and gentlemen, you should know that beer will keep your kidneys healthy! A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- This is also very important for you to know – beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well! Here’s what you need to know – the fiber found in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
- Did you know that beer can increase your vitamin B levels as well? Well yes, and according to the experts, this drink contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). They also say that beer drinkers had 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
- You should also consume beer for stronger bones! Yes, a study has revealed that the elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
- This is really amazing – this beverage also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!
- The experts also claim that this beverage will reduce your risk of a heart attack – significantly! According to the experts, beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
- This amazing drink is also great in preventing blood clots! How this works – according to the experts, the ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
- The experts say that beer will boost your memory as well! A recent study has shown that beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
- Beer is also great in fighting stress. A group of experts, at the University of Montreal, have found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
- And one last thing – beer will make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Ladies, that’s great – right? The experts say that certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good one.