10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver!
Ladies and gentlemen, how are you today? We can easily say that the liver is one of the most important and it’s the largest solid organ in the human body. Well yes and we all know that the liver is located in the right upper quadrant of your abdomen and partly protected by your ribs. You need your liver for many important body functions and you can’t live without it. This means that you should be very careful and take good care of your liver. The experts say that there are more than a hundred different kinds of diseases of the liver and each disease has its own set of symptoms. Some of these diseases include alcoholic liver disease, hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis of the liver. The early signs of liver disease tend to be easily overlooked and are non-specific, related to any number of different conditions. Well, this means that you should know the early signs of liver damage and take care of your liver as much as you can. And, if you notice any of these warning signs or symptoms – you should see your doctor immediately:
Don’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety and depression
- Improper digestion
- Chronic muscle and joint pain
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Gases, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Increased weight
And, don’t forget – these are just some of the symptoms that can happen when your liver isn’t functioning properly. Some people may find it difficult to lose weight, even though they exercise regularly and eat healthy food. This may indicate that they have liver problems as well. So, here comes the main question – what you should do to improve the liver’s function? Well, first you should take care what you eat. And second, you should make some lifestyle changes, which are affecting the liver’s function.
Useful Tips and Tricks (to improve the liver’s health):
- Make sure you drink enough water
- Always avoid processed foods and you should try to eat organic foods, which don’t contain too much sodium or other toxic substances
- Include whole foods, animal and plant protein, grains, fermented foods, healthy fats, nuts and seeds in your healthy diet
- Eliminate inflammatory vegetable oils, such as: canola, corn, soybeans, vegetable oil cottonseed, safflower or sunflower
- You should consume healthy fats
- Eliminate refined sugars from your diet
- Eat plenty of dietary fiber: whole foods, chia seeds, artichokes, avocados, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Reduce the fructose consumption to 20 g per day
Well, there you have it guys! The most common warning signs and how to improve its health. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good one!