Ginger is commonly used as a spice when we want to add that special exotic aroma.
However, this herb has some incredibly powerful healing properties. Read the facts below and add it to your lunch and dinner table starting today!
- It maintains normal blood circulation
- It helps with travel sickness
- It improves the absorption of nutrients
- Acts as prevention of colds and flu
- Relieves abdominal pain and problems
- Acts as prevention of developing colon cancer
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Has a calming effect on respiratory infections
- Is used in the treatment of ovarian cancer
- It strengthens the immune system
- A useful ally in the fight against morning sickness