110-Year-Old Man Reveals The 5 Foods Responsible for His Flawless Health
This is a real life story about a man named Bernardo LaPallo. You won’t believe us when we tell you that Bernardo is over 110 years old. Well, most would think that he is younger than that. This incredible man, Bernardo LaPallo, says that he credits his long life with eating a lot of organic fruit and vegetables, while avoiding other foods like the plague. Bernardo says that these 5 foods are a secret passed down to him by his father, which he believes is the key to his longevity. Just check out the video below to see what he has to say and read the article below.
So What Are the 5 foods?
- Garlic – we can easily say that garlic is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Trust me, if you aren’t already a fan of garlic, you will likely load up your kitchen with the food after reading all it has to offer. Garlic is loaded with healthy nutrients and it can provide many health benefits, such as: prevents cancer, detoxifies the body, treat ailments like a toothache or cough. This is why you should consume garlic every day.
- Honey – honey is loaded with healthy nutrients and it can provide many health benefits. This amazing and super healthy bee-product has many properties, such as: antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties – making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
- Cinnamon – cinnamon contains high amounts of fiber, manganese, and calcium. Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years as a flavorful spice and medicine, and it has made its mark in numerous cultures. You should also know that cinnamon can be especially helpful in aiding with diabetes, preventing cancer, and halting arthritis.
- Chocolate – you should know that the real, unadulterated form of chocolate, derived from the Theobroma cacao tree, is a heaven-sent super food that can keep us healthy even as we indulge in its delectable taste. The real chocolate is loaded with plant-derived flavanols, full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory constituents and health-boosting ingredients that do all sorts of amazing things for our bodies and minds.
- Olive oil – this type of oil contains high amounts of beneficial fats, which keep both your heart and brain healthy, preventing cognitive decline and risk of cardiovascular disease.
Note: and don’t forget – lifestyle still remains the most important factor in determining not only how long you live, but the quality of your long life.
Here’s 8 Other Longevity Secrets
- You should exercise every day, both physically and mentally.
- Make sure you consume a diet low in salt, high in fruits and vegetables, and contain plenty of fiber and antioxidants.
- You shouldn’t overeat and practice what is called hara hachi bu, which means “8 parts out of 10, full,” and never eat so that they are stuffed, but just mostly sated.
- You should always consume foods high in vitamin E.
- You should drink herbal tea every day. The health benefits of green tea are amazing.
- You should take a nap, if you feel tired. Something as simple as an afternoon siesta can reduce your risk of cardiovascular problems including heart attack, and it can help you feel more energized and well-rested in the afternoon.
- You probably know this, but let me say it one more time – you should consume more fresh vegetables. Among the obvious secrets of longevity, consuming vegetables is key, whether they be full vegetables or the more healthful microgreens.
- Try to relax, because reducing stress is becoming more well known among the secrets of longevity and good health. You should know that stress can greatly increase your risk of numerous diseases as well as dangerous behavior. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.