Nowadays, many people are experiencing skin problems and breakouts, which incredibly affect the quality of their skin and makes it lose its glow.
Luckily, this natural remedy will improve your skin’s quality and bring back its youthful glow. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Rose water
- Cut a tomato in half and sprinkle some sugar on it to create a powerful facial scrub.
- Before using it on your face, soak a cotton ball in rose water and wash your face with it.
- Then, scrub your face with the tomato and sugar for 2 – 3 minutes, paying special attention on the affected areas. It will remove dead skin cells from your face and restore its glow.
- After you’re done, mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice with 2 teaspoons of aloe Vera gel, then add 1 vitamin E capsule to the mixture.
- Massage your face with the resulting cream for 5 minutes.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rice flour with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Add some rose water if the paste is too thick. Apply it on your face, then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with water. Repeat the process every day and soon your face will be glowing like never before!