Pain in the body is one of the most common feelings experienced by everyone. The three manifestations of pain are energy, perception and physical manifestation. Each kind of pain may be linked to a specific emotional state in our mind. This may mean that, no matter our age, we still need to learn many more life lessons in order to avoid pain. Once we incorporate the lesson in our lives, understand and learn it in a way that we can transfer it to other people, the pain will simply disappear.
The body is very clear when it comes to pain. Our experiences manifest directly in our bodies and when we experience emotional stress, our body shows us exactly what the problem is. The only thing we need to do is decode it.
- Muscle pain can represent a challenging ability to move in our lives. Are you flexible with your experiences at work, home or within yourself? Go with the flow…
- Headaches limit decision making. We experience migraines when we know what decision to make and we do not make it. Make sure to put some time aside each day to relax. Do something that will relieve that tension.
- Neck pain is a sign that you may be having trouble forgiving others, or even yourself. If you’re feeling neck pain, think about the things you love about yourself and other people. Consciously work toward forgiveness.
- Pain in the gums is linked to decisions you don’t take or can’t stand. Define your goals and go for them!
- Shoulder pain may indicate that you’re carrying an emotional burden. This is where the saying “shouldering a problem” comes from. Focus on some proactive problem solving and distribute some of that burden to the other people in your life.
- Stomach pain can happen when you haven’t digested, figuratively, something negative. The feeling of not being respected by others can cause a sensation in the stomach.
- Upper back pain can indicate that you lack emotional support, or that you feel unloved. If you are single, it might be the right time to go out and meet someone.
- Lower back pain might mean that you worry too much about money or that you lack emotional support. It may be a good time to ask for a raise or consider a financial planner to help you organize your finances a little bit better.
- Pain in the sacrum and tail bone might mean that you’re sitting on an issue that needs to be addressed. Get to the bottom of it and you will see resolution.
- Elbow pain is directly related to your resistance to change in your life. If your arms are stiff, it can mean that you are too stiff in your life. It might be time to dare yourself to move things forward or at least relax!
- Pain in the armsmeans that you’re carrying someone or something as an emotional burden. It may be time to ask yourself why you keep carrying it.
- Pain in the hands. The hands symbolize our link to other people. If you feel pain in your hands, it may mean that you do not reach out to others very often. Try to make new friends, restore the connection!
- Pain in the hips is manifested when we’re afraid of moving. Sore hips could indicate a resistance to changing and moving forward. It may also be a sign of being too careful when making decisions. If you have big ideas, it’s time to make a decision. General pain in the hips is related to support. Generally, it is related to an imbalance in how you are relating to life and a feeling of lack of love and support.
- Pain in the joints indicates an inability to be flexible. Be open to new ways of thinking, new lessons and life experiences.
- Knee pain symbolizes our relationship to another subject, balanced or aggressive. Knee pain indicates a difficulty accepting things as they are. Pain inside the knee is linked to the community, work, friends; and the outside of the knee is linked to personal problems. Remember: you are human, a mere mortal – don’t allow your ego to dominate your life. You can benefit from volunteering.
- Toothache means that you are not satisfied with the situation you’re in – and this affects your emotions in everyday life. Remember that experiences can pass more quickly when you’re focused on positive outcomes.
- Pain in the ankles means that you’re not allowing yourself to be happy. It might be time to become more forgiving towards yourself. Try spicing up your love life.
- Pain Causing Fatigue is caused by boredom, resistance, and denying what it takes to move forward. Open yourself to that voice that can lead you towards a new experience.
- Foot pain can be caused by depression. Too much negativity can happen under your feet. Enjoy the small pleasures of life – adopt a pet or find a new hobby. Seek joy.
- Unexplained pain in various body parts. The cellular structure of the body is constantly renewed and during this process, it is purged of negative energies. This process weakens the immune system and all the systems in the body. So while the body may appear to be in a state of illness, it is more or less in a state of clearing – a state that will soon pass.