3-Ingredient Celery Juice to Quickly Detox Your Kidneys, Heart and Joints
You should cleanse your body from harmful toxins, because the toxic buildup in the body can cause many different health problems, including cancer. And remember – detoxifying your body doesn’t mean that you should stop with your liver. Yes, you have to focus on tissues that accumulate heavy metals and acid build-up, your kidneys, heart, joints and lungs. And, this 3-ingredient drink can help you with that. Yes, you got that right, this 3-ingreidnet celery drink can help you cleanse your liver, kidneys, heart and joints from toxins. This homemade drink is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions.
Tropical Celery Kidney Kicker
You will need the following ingredients:
- 3 large organic celery stalks
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 slices of pineapple
- First, you need to chop up the pineapple and rinse it off.
- After that, you need to clean the celery and parsley and chop into small pieces.
- And now, blend all the ingredients with a little lemon water and pulse until smooth.
- Note: you can add a bit of water at a time if it’s still too thick.
How to use it:
You should drink a cup in the morning and another in the evening for a week straight for best results. To take it as a complete meal, add a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of oats.
About the ingredients:
- Pineapple is awesome. Yes, this super healthy tropical fruit is low in potassium, making it a good choice for people with chronic kidney disease. Pineapple is often used to help manage osteoarthritis and swelling of the digestive tract. This super healthy fruit also contains cancer-fighting bromelain, as well as thiamin, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C and manganese.
- Celery is loaded with dietary fiber that will help you keep your bowels healthy and clean. It also contains antioxidants like quercetin and phenolic acids that fight inflammation and oxidative stress. Celery is also used to treat treating joint pain, lower blood pressure, fight cancer and soothe the nervous system. And, the best thing about it is that it’s very low in calories.
Parsley is powerful diuretic used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones (nephrolithiasis), and edema. You should also know that parsley works great against osteoarthritis, anemia and high blood pressure. However, parsley should be avoided by pregnant women as it can cause miscarriage.