5 Signs That Will Tell If You Have Been Breathing Wrong Your Whole Life
September 2, 2015
We all know how good we feel after we take a deep breath, but why is it so easy to forget to breathe properly except when we exercise?
Most people breathe in a completely wrong way without even knowing it, and end up using only a third of their total lung capacity.
Are you breathing properly? Find out with these 5 signs:
- You breathe in a little, several times during a short period of time – the body instinctively tries to compensate the lack of oxygen.
- You often yawn – it indicates that you are taking shallow breathes and have a lack of oxygen in the body.
- Rubbing your teeth while sleeping – it indicates chronic stress and irregular breathing.
- Tension in the neck and shoulders – shallow breathing is the main culprit for the occurrence of pain in the neck and shoulders.
- You are always tired – if the body lacks oxygen, there is a lack of energy and chronic fatigue.
Exercise Proper Breathing:
- Sit on a chair or lie on the floor
- Relax the extremities, and straighten them if you’re lying down
- Breathe in and pay attention to whether you breathe in with your shoulders, abdomen or chest
- Concentrate on breathing through your stomach and exhaling only through your nose, not your mouth
- Do this exercise for at least 2 minutes
error: Content is protected !!