6 Poisons Found in Almost Every Deodorant: Why You Need an Armpit Detox and The Best Way to Do it
We all use deodorants and we use them every day, which is a bad thing! And now you probably ask yourself – why? Here’s why – the skin is the largest organ in the human body and it’s absorbing all kinds of nutrients and particles from its surface. And, as we said, we all use all kinds of cosmetic products, creams, make up, deodorants and other beauty products, which means that our skin is absorbing all of these products!
This is really bad for us and our skin, because these cosmetic products usually contain high amounts of harmful chemicals. These are the most common chemicals found in many different cosmetic products, deodorants and antiperspirants. You will be shocked when you see that your favorite deodorants are loaded with all kinds of harmful chemicals.
SOME OF THE TOXINS FOUND IN ALMOST EVERY DEODORANT INCLUDE:
- Aluminum– the manufacturers add aluminum compounds into deodorants in order to prevent sweating. But, the real and ugly truth is that many experts around the world have linked this harmful compound to Alzheimer’s disease, breast cancer in women, and prostate cancer in men. Aluminum also disrupts the endocrine system. And this is really bad for all of us, because we have major lymph nodes right next to the armpit area.
- Propylene glycol– this harmful substance is also known as antifreeze. The experts say that this ingredient can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver, and heart. It is known to cause skin irritations in very small amounts (2 percent or less), but still, some deodorants contain 50 percent propylene glycol content.
- Formaldehyde– did you know that formaldehyde is the same chemical compound, which is used to preserve deceased bodies?
- Phthalates – phthalate is known endocrine disruptor that has also been linked to infertility in men. Besides deodorants, phthalates can also be found in plastic products.
- Parabens– do you know what are parabens? Well, parabens are preservatives and antiperspirants that disrupt hormonal balances and cause early puberty in children. In a study conducted in 2004, parabens were found in 18 of 20 samples of tissue from human breast tumors, which is a serious sign of the cancer-causing properties of these chemicals.
- Triclosan– triclosan is a harmful chemical, which is used as an antibacterial agent and preservative in deodorants, and reacts with tap water to create a chloroform gas, which is a potential carcinogen. Triclosan is also a known endocrine disruptor.
Why Do We Need an Armpit Detox?
You need to perform a complete armpit detox – to cleanse your skin and eliminate all harmful toxins and chemicals from it! You shouldn’t be worried, because today is your lucky day! In this article we are going to show you how to perform a complete armpit detox, which will help you get rid of the toxic chemicals in your sweat glands, skin, and underlying tissue.
This simple technique will also prevent the appearance of a rash which usually develops when we switch to a natural deodorant. Some people even claim that they sweat less after performing this detox. This simple armpit detox can be done in less than 30 minutes and you just need 3 simple ingredients: water, apple cider vinegar, and bentonite clay. Why apple cider vinegar – due to its well-known detoxifying abilities that can help cleanse the skin easily. And now you probably ask yourself – why bentonite clay? Well, because it makes a great combination with water in destroying bacteria deep within our pores. This homemade armpit detox method is very simple and easy to make. Just follow the simple instructions.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons of water (until right consistency to apply)
- 1 tablespoon of Bentonite clay
- 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
It’s very simple – you just have to add all of the ingredients mentioned above into a glass bowl and mix them well.
How to use it
Here’s what you need to do – you just have to spread out the mixture over your armpits evenly by using a cloth and let it sit for 20 minutes. Don’t be afraid if you notice some redness on the area because it just means that the blood is flowing to the area and is doing its job.
After 20 minutes, you need to wash your armpits with warm water. You should repeat the procedure for a few days or until you notice that your natural deodorant works well and does not cause skin irritations. You will be amazed by the results. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.