Every woman’s dream is to get rid of the dark skin in the pubic area, which will get darker eventually. We all know that (as we grow older), our skin is exposed to all kinds of conditions and products, which stimulate the appearance of spots, dryness, blemishes, wrinkles, etc.… and eventually, it results in dry and darkened skin. There are many different cosmetic products that can help you with this problem, but the real problem is that these products can cost a lot of money. So, why wasting too much money when you can get the same effect with all-natural ingredients. In this article we are going to show you how to make the most powerful homemade remedy that can help you whiten the skin in your “private” area.
- Lemon Juice + Coconut Oil MIXTURE
Did you know that lemon juice works great as a natural bleaching agent? The answer is YES and this means that it will help you get rid of all the blemishes. Coconut oil is a good skin lightener. You can use this ingredient to lighten your private skin, to lighten dark feet, knuckles and other body parts. Note: coconut oil will moisturize your skin, because lemon juice will leave it dry. Here’s what you need to do – just mix 3 teaspoons of coconut oil and juice from ½ lemon. Use this mixture to massage the skin between your thighs for about 15-20 minutes. After that, you need to wash it off with warm water. After that, you can apply olive or coconut oil to keep it moisturized.
- Honey + Sugar + Lemon MIXTURE:
How this works – well, sugar will exfoliate the skin and remove any dead skin that might be present. Honey will moisturize the skin, and lemon will help you reduce the dark pigmentation. Here’s what you need to do – just mix 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice (1/2 lemon). Apply this mixture on the affected area. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then you need to wash it off with warm water.
- Tomato + Potato Juice + Honey MIXTURE
This powerful combo will help you whiten the dark skin on inner thighs. This remedy is very useful for persistent dark spots. Here’s what you need to do – mix 1 tbs. tomato juice, 1 tbs. potato juice and 1 tsp. of honey. Rub this mixture on your dark thighs – gently. Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes, before washing it off with warm water.
- Lemon Juice + Cucumber + Sandalwood
Did you know that sandalwood and cucumber work well as “natural cooling agents”, which can soothe the tender skin on your thighs? Here’s what you need to do – mix 1 tbs. of sandalwood powder, lemon juice (1/2 lemon) and grated cucumber. Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave it on until it dries off. After that you need to wash it off and apply some coconut oil.
- Almond Oil + Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is awesome. It will help you reduce the inflammation and repair your skin quickly. It’s useful for all skin types. Almond oil is loaded with vitamin E, which means that it will help you lighten the dark skin on inner thighs. Here’s what you need to do – mix a few drops of almond oil and 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel. Apply this mixture on the affected are and wash it off when it starts becoming sticky
- Honey + Orange Peels
Orange peels are very useful for this aesthetic problem, because they contain vitamin C that works as a natural bleaching agent. Here’s what you need to do – grate a half orange peel into 1 tsp. of honey. Mix well and apply this mixture on the affected are. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then you need to wash it off with warm water.
Other USEFUL Remedies:
- You can always add lemon oil, when you’re taking a warm bath.
- You can also use bathing soaps or scrubs that contain the licorice essential oil. Or, you can add this essential oil to your bath water.
- Apply ACV on the affected area and let it dry.
- Or, you can mix ACV and baking soda. Apply this mixture, leave it on for 20 minutes and then you need to wash it off with warm water.
Useful TIPS to PREVENT the dark skin on inner thighs:
- You should stop wearing tight clothes, especially those made from synthetic fibers, because they will darken the skin on your inner thighs.
- Lose weight.
- You can always apply Vaseline jelly, to reduce the discomfort of rubbing thigh skin
- Consume fruits and vegetables, and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. According to the experts, green leafy vegetables and fruits such as berries, oranges have antioxidant that are good for reducing discoloration of your skin.
Source: Healthy Viral 24