This is very important for you to remember – it doesn’t matter if you are skinny and you eat healthy, you can always have stretch marks on your skin, especially if you are a woman. They are one of the most common side effects of pregnancy. According to the experts, 50 – 90 % of all women will get them after pregnancy. You can get stretch marks on your hips, thighs, chest and the abdomen area. They can be very depressing sometimes and affect your self esteem. A lot of people are less confident cause of these annoying stretch marks. But, the good thing is that there are many ways to prevent them, such as:
- Maintain the same body weight
- Healthy and hydrating diets
- Methods that can help you improve your skin’s elasticity, such as a massage and dry brushing.
Ladies, you should be very careful what type of anti-stretch cream you buy. You should always buy cream that reduces discoloration, moisturizes and nourishes your skin. In this article we’re going to show you how to make the best and most effective home remedy, which will help you eliminate stretch marks. This remedy contains 4 natural healing moisturizers. They are rich in nutrients and minerals that are excellent for the skin care and have a long tradition in the stretch-mark treatments. These ingredients will make your skin extremely soft and smooth, just like velvet.
NOTE: make sure that all the ingredients are extra virgin and cold pressed. Also, make sure that they are organic, because only these ingredients can give you the results you want. This remedy has thick and shiny structure, and you need to apply it twice a day on your skin, in the morning and evening. Your skin needs to be wet. And remember – this homemade remedy will help you eliminate stretch marks slowly, but efficiently.
- 1 cup of raw cocoa butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of castor oil
- ¼ cup of sweet almond oil
- Put a small pan on medium heat and add the coconut butter and the coconut oil.
- Mix until they are completely melted and then remove the pan from heat.
- Pour the castor and the sweet almond oil.
- Mix until you get a nice mixture.
- Leave this mixture in refrigerator to set.
- Mix it until it turns white.
- NOTE: keep this mixture in a glass jar.
HOW THIS WORKS:
- Coconut oil is awesome. It penetrates in the deep layers of the skin, moisturizers it and whitens the stretch marks. Regular use of coconut oil will make your skin tight and extremely soft.
- Cocoa butter is also very useful in eliminating stretch marks. It’s used by many pregnant women and a lot of people who wish to remove their scars. There are different cosmetic products against stretch marks, which are based on cocoa butter.
- Castor oil is very useful for treating all kinds if skin problems. Castor oil is loaded with ricinoleic acid, which makes it a powerful remedy against stretch marks and it keeps your skin fresh.
- Sweet almond oil is loaded with many nutrients, necessary for healthy and nourished skin. It’s loaded with Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant and great skin protector and healer. The almond oil ensures the skins elasticity, so is often used by pregnant women for preventing stretch marks and cellulite. Besides that, almond oil nourishes and protects the skin, making it soft and silky.