Best Marriage Advice Ever By A Dad To His Son. This Is Gold!
December 28, 2016
Unfortunately, we live in a cruel world, where most people measure the success of a man with how much money he makes. Yes, but there are other things too that could be used to measure a man’s success. This is the main reason why in this article we’re going to share some words of wisdom written by a dad for his son on how to have a successful marriage. Just sit back and enjoy this article. And yes, I almost forget – don’t forget to click the share button at the end of the article.
- My son, good marriage can be the most powerful thing in your life. This partnership can give you stability and comfort in life like no one else.
- My son, you should never marry a woman who only enjoys when you are spending money on her pleasures and never asks you are you saving or investing money!
- My son, you need to find a woman that will be good wife for you and even better mother for your children. And, never let go a woman that can be like a mother to you, your children and your family.
- My son, if someone tells you that you are the head of the house, don’t look in your pockets. Just make sure that your wife has a smile on her face.
- My son, the secret for long life is to allow your woman to work with your salary. This means that when she’s paying all the bills and food for the family, it would be difficult for her to spend money on something else. But, if you pay the bills and the food, she’ll be asking even when and where you have spent all the money you have.
- My son, don’t ever beat your woman! The pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
- My son, when you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be a bachelor (again).
- My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so take care of your woman.
- My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money. And, instead of spending on those tiny legs that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you all along.
- My son, when I was young and was throwing rocks to the windows of your mother’s house- that was never call for sex, but just to see her because I missed her so much.
- My son, before you say that your wife has changed, you should think twice! Yes, maybe you have stopped doing something that changed her.
- My son, every woman that is not ready to enjoy with your little beginnings, never let her to enjoy your riches, remember your mother rode with me on the bike even before I bought the car that we have now.
- My son, never compare your wife to other women, because she has never compered you to another man.
- My son, have you ever heard about that thing called feminism – you should show your woman how you can be equal, divide the bills on half and all other households needs and ask her to start paying the other part.
- My son, when I met your mother, she was a virgin. So, I took more yams to her father. But, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
- My son, never make the mistake as did with your sisters and never send them to school, thought that female child won’t extend my family name. Nowadays there are women that have accomplished more than men.
- My son, in our days, our women had more natural beauty and they didn’t expose any part of their body like the women nowadays.
- My son, me and you mother are not interested what happens in your marriage. Yes, what happens in your marriage – stays in your marriage. And, try not to come always when you have problem, solve your issues with your wife.
- My son, help your wife to achieve her dreams like you are fighting for yours, remember I bought your mother’s sewing machine.
- My son, don’t forget about me and your mother when we get old. That’s the biggest secret- to grow old and your children to take care of you.
- My son, remember to pray the God every day with your family, you never know what will tomorrow bring and God knows everything. Thank you for your time and don’t forget t share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.
error: Content is protected !!