Cleanse Your Liver in Just Few Days with These Amazing Recipes and Drinks
Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – did you know that the human liver is the largest solid organ in the human body and it also has more than 500 different functions, including neutralizing toxins, fighting infections and manufacturing proteins and hormones? Well of course, and you should also know that the human liver has the capacity to regenerate itself after injury. It’s the only organ in your body which can do so. You should know that the liver is your first line of defense against toxins is your liver, which acts like a filter in preventing toxic substances contained in foods from passing into your blood stream. This means one thing – the liver is really amazing and you should take a really good care of your liver!
So, here comes the million-dollar question – how to protect yourself and protect your liver? Well, that’s easy to answer – you should eat healthy food (plenty of fruits and vegetables) and drink plenty of water! Because, having an unbalanced diet and eating processed foods can really take a toll on the liver over time. It’s capacity to detoxify itself and cleanse the body is essential for optimal health. And without your liver, you’re prone to toxic overload and chronic illness. There are a lot of different diseases that can harm the liver, like hepatitis A, B and C, liver cirrhosis and all kinds of medications and pills that destroy the liver. The fatty liver is the most common one.
Note: the medical experts say that you shouldn’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety and depression
- Improper digestion
- Chronic muscle and joint pain
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Gases, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Increased weight
So, we can easily say, that the best way to protect yourself is to cleanse your liver from all harmful toxins! And you probably know that there are thousands of different detox diets and detox plans on the internet, and most of them are extremely effective, when it comes to complete body detoxification. But the real downside of these detox plans and diets is that they don’t exactly say what you need to eat or how to spot chemicals and the harmful toxins and how to avoid them. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because we have the right answer for you! In this article we are going to show you the best way to keep your liver healthy and to cleanse it from all harmful toxins. You will be amazed by the results.
How to Cleanse Your Liver – Recipes and Nutrition:
As we said, there are many different recipes and drink on the internet, which will help you cleanse your liver! And we can easily say that the best and most effective one it this powerful combo – lemon juice and olive oil! And if you want to get the best results of this remedy, you should consume it on empty stomach! Here’s what you need to do – just mix 1 tbs. of olive oil and 1 tbs. of lemon juice, and consume this mixture on empty stomach, immediately after you wake up. After 30 minutes, you can have your breakfast! And trust me, you will be amazed by the results! You can use this recipe anytime you want! Your skin will be smoother, it will help you get rid of the under eye bags and it will also help you improve your digestion process.
3-Day Detox Plan: first, you should know that you need to eat vegetarian food, which will prepare you for this detox plan. When you start with this detox plan, you should consume apple juice – in the first few days! On the third day, you should consume apple juice until 6 p.m. Then, you should lie down, and consume 3 tbs. of olive oil and lemon juice – every 25 minutes. You will need 200 ml of lemon juice and olive oil for one treatment. And trust me, you will be amazed by the results! This method will help you cleanse your liver from all harmful toxins!
These popular smoothies are really great for liver cleansing! You will love them:
- The Carrot Detox Drink: it’s very simple – you just have to blend 1 carrot, 1 lemon (peeled) and a handful of parsley! Enjoy your smoothie!
- Green Detox: you just have to blend ½ cucumber, 1 lime, ½ lemon and 1 cup of spinach! Blend them well and enjoy your green detox smoothie!
- Orange Detox: you need to blend 2 oranges, ½ celery, 1 lemon, ½ cup of parsley and that’s it! You will love this orange smoothie!
- Apple Detox: just blend 2 apples, 2 carrots and ½ beetroot and that’s it! Blend them well and enjoy your smoothie!
Add these herbs, vegetables and fruits in your healthy diet! It will help you cleanse your liver from all harmful toxins:
- Carrots – they are loaded with protein, which will help you in the detox process! They also contain high amounts of flavonoids and beta carotene! You should consume them every day!
- Tomato – it contains high amounts of glutathione, which is an excellent detoxifier! And it also contains lycopene, which protects against skin, breast and lung cancer! How often do you eat tomatoes?
- Grapefruit – well, this amazing fruit is another source of glutathione and Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant!
- Spinach – it contains high amounts of glutathione, which will help you cleanse your liver from all harmful toxins!
- Lemon – it’s loaded with vitamins, which stimulate the liver function and also improve and help the liver cleansing process!
- Cabbage – it’s an excellent source of glucosinolates, which is also very useful for the detox process!
- Walnuts – they are a good source of glutathione, which (we already said) is very useful and beneficial for the detox process!
- Avocado – this super healthy fruit is also very useful and beneficial for the liver cleansing process!
- Garlic – it’s loaded with sulfur, allicin and selenium, which are very useful for the liver cleansing process!
- Apples – they contain high amounts of pectin, which will help you eliminate all harmful toxins from the digestive tract!
- Green leafy vegetables – they are loaded with chlorophyll, which absorbs toxins, increased the production of bile and neutralizes heavy metals and pesticides.
- Green tea – it acts as a powerful detoxifier and it will cleanse your entire body from all harmful toxins. You should drink green tea every day! And trust me, you will feel refreshed and full of energy!
- Cold pressed oils – olive oil, flaxseed oil, etc.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!