Doctors Will Never Tell You This: Here’s How to Cure Your Thyroid Gland With Just One Ingredient!
In this article we’re going to show you how to cure and recover your thyroid gland with just powerful ingredient! But, before we do that, I would like to say a few words about the thyroid gland and its main function. The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland, located at the base of the neck! This gland plays an important role in many different metabolic processes and functions in the human body.
This gland secretes thyroxine – a hormone involved in regulating metabolism, heart rate and growth and development in children. It’s located between the top of your throat (the Adam`s apple region in men) and the top of your breastbone. In fact, the thyroid is in the small space in between.
There are two types of thyroid gland disorder:
- Hyperthyroidism, which usually occurs when the thyroid is overactive and it produces too much hormones. These are the most common symptoms of hyperthyroidism: difficulty focusing on one task, forgetfulness, changes in eating habits, elevated heart rate and palpitations, menstrual problems, fatigue, feeling hot, sweating, sleeping difficulties, racing thoughts, depression, anxiety or irritability, weight loss, etc.
- Hypothyroidism, which usually occurs when the thyroid gland is underactive, so it doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. These are the most common symptoms of hypothyroidism: brittle nails, constipation, weight gain, muscle cramps, decreased menstrual flow, swelling in the front of the neck, fatigue, forgetfulness, dry skin and hair, depression.
As we said, this homemade remedy will help you improve the function of the thyroid gland. When your thyroid malfunction is the result of iodine deficiency, you can easily treat it with this remedy.
- 40 pieces of green (young) walnuts
- 1kg organic honey
- 1 large or a couple of small glass jars
- Clean the walnuts thoroughly then dry and prick them with a needle or sharp knife.
- Place the nuts in a jar then cover them with honey.
- Leave the jar open and exposed to sunlight.
- After 40 days, strain the liquid and store it in a glass bottle.
- Take 2 tbsp. in the morning and in the evening on a regular basis.