I really think that all parents MUST KNOW this simple trick, which will help them get rid of the head lice in just 5 minutes. That’s really great, right? Take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
Head lice – we’re all afraid of them, right? Well yes, and we all know that head lice are difficult to remove and they are extremely annoying. Live are wingless, small insects that feed on human blood and are they can be very contagious.
UNFORTUNATELY, our kids get them in school. Adults can get them too. They are not dangerous, but they are annoying and can cause inflamed and itchy scalp. So, if you do not get rid of them immediately, it can get out of control because they multiply very fast and this can cause a serious problem.
There are different types lice shampoos on the market shelves today. But, unfortunately, these products can be very expensive and ineffective. And, at the end of the day, you still deal with the same problem.
No worries, my dear friends, because we’re going to show you the best and most effective homemade remedy which will help you get rid of head lice almost instantly. This remedy is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions.
- Lice comb
- White vinegar
- Listerine mouthwash (if you want you can use another brand)
- Few towels
- Shower cup or plastic bags
- A couple of towels
- Wash your child’s head with Listerine.
- Make sure the hair is completely wet.
- Using a plastic bag wrap the hair or cover it with a bathing cap.
- Leave it for 60 minutes.
- Remove the bathing cup/plastic bag.
- Wash your child’s hair with white vinegar and cover it for another 60 minutes.
- Remove the cap and rinse your child’s hair with a normal shampoo.
- Grab a lice comb and comb the hair.
How this works:
Well, according to the experts, the vinegar will eliminate the lice eggs from the hair. The powerful smell from the mouthwash will keep them away. Many people say that lice can’t stand the smell of spearmint and that is why they will escape. Or, ladies and gentlemen, you can try this alternative instead – just pour Listerine in spray bottle and spray it your child’s hair before school. The entire treatment will take a few hours.
Source: Healthy Life Center