Don’t Spend Your Money On Pedicure: Use Two Ingredients From Your Kitchen and Make Your Feet Look Nice
The real and ugly truth is that most people take care of their overall looks, but they don’t pay too much attention on their feet! This is very bad, especially because many people around the world have cracked or dry feet. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because there’s a solution for everything.
As we said, there is a simple solution to everything! And this simple solution doesn’t include expensive spa treatments. YES, you got that right! You can make your feet look nice, smooth and relaxed in your own home. This method will relax your feet, remove the dead skin cells and prepare your feet for a summer look in your favorite sandals.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Pour 2-4 glasses of milk in a bowl and warm it up.
- Transfer the warmed up milk in a place where you can put your feet in it and relax them for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you need to add the baking soda and mix it well.
- Soak for another 5 minutes.
- Wash your feet with water and apply foot cream. That’s it!
You’ll be amazed by the results! No dry skin or dead skin cells. Ladies and gentlemen, this means one thing – you should definitely try this simple recipe. It’s cheap, safe and extremely effective. And, the best thing about this method is that you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen cabinet. We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.
Source: Nutrition Sumo