Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a question – do you want to learn a simple trick which will help you speed up the weight loss process and get rid of that stubborn belly fat? If YES, then please read on! Yes, you got that right, we have the right answer for your problem! In this article we are going to show you a miraculous drink that will help you speed up the weight loss process and help you get rid of the stubborn belly fat.
And, don’t forget – without having a proper diet and without any physical activities you can’t lose that belly fat. You’ll need 3 simple ingredients – cinnamon, lemon and the super-healthy honey!
- Cinnamon is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium and fiber.
- It’s effective against indigestion
- Reduces bloating.
- Treats constipation.
- It helps cure bacterial infections.
- It helps reduce levels blood sugar.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Eliminates the craving for sweet food.
- Beneficial for diabetics.
- Regulates your diuretic system
- Helps eliminate toxins.
- Gives your immune system a boost.
- It gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Due to its detoxifying properties, it can help you with your weight loss process
- It’s rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It gives you an energy boost and improves your mood.
- Helps digestion.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder.
- ½ lemon or apple cider vinegar (preferably lemon).
- 2 tbsp. of organic honey.
- 250 ml of water.
Here’s what you need to do – just mix the cinnamon with the lemon juice, add the honey and pour hot water over it. That’s it. Make sure you consume this mixture twice a day – for two weeks. Just consume one glass in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before eating anything else and one glass at night before going to bed. And, be careful – don’t take more than the recommended dosage, it can be counterproductive. You can also use this mixture for 1 month, but then you need to take a one month break before starting it again. If you’re not sure about this treatment, you should consult your doctor.