Drink Papaya Leaf Juice to Cure Many Health Problems!
Well, it doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a healthy vegetable, leaf or herb to add to your existing juice recipes or something entirely new to try – we really think that you should definitely include papaya leaf juice. Well, since few people actually eat papaya leaves, juicing it is a great way to take advantage of its tremendous health benefits. Many different studies have discovered that the phytonutrient compounds in papaya leaves act in synergy to display a strong antioxidant and immune enhancing impact in the bloodstream. Papain, alkaloids and phenolic compounds are responsible for their positive biological effects. The enzymes papain and chymopapain are the two biologically active components of papaya. They aid in digesting proteins and are widely used for treating indigestion, bloating, and other digestive disorders. In addition, the alkaloid compounds, carpaine, pseudocarpaine and dehydrocarpaine demonstrate chemo-preventive effects.
You should also know that the pure isolated alkaloids and their synthetic derivatives are used as basic medicinal agents because of their antispasmodic, analgesic, and bacterial properties. The phenolic compounds, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, quercetin and kaempferol exhibit potent antioxidant effect. Papaya leaves are also high in minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and manganese.
Papaya Leaf Juice – Health Benefits:
There are dozens of reasons that you may want to try papaya leaf juice, and here is just a short list of the amazing things it can do.
- Blood platelet production: first, you should know that maintaining a high number of blood platelets is extremely important after a serious illness, especially with diseases like dengue that cause blood platelets to drop to dangerously low levels. A recent study has found that papaya leaf juice significantly increases blood platelet production.
- Supports the liver: due to its very potent cleansing effect of papaya leaf juice for the liver, it is the basis of healing for many chronic diseases, especially of the liver, such as jaundice, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Prevents diseases: you should also know that the papaya leaf juice contains acerogenin that may be used to prevent many dangerous diseases, including malaria, dengue, and cancer. This supports the immune system and naturally fights viral and bacterial invaders in the body.
- Boosts energy levels:Papaya leaf juice does such a good job of cleansing and healing that drinking it daily can help improve your energy levels and help you get started on the day more quickly. It could possibly be helpful for improving chronic fatigue.
- Supports your digestive systems: these super healthy leaves also contain papain, chymopapain, protease and amylase enzymes that are helpful in properly breaking down proteins, carbs and helping with digestion. Individuals with digestive disorders may find this juice healing and help regulate the digestive system. This very potent antimicrobial juice reduces inflammation of the stomach lining and heals peptic ulcers by killing harmful bacteria such as the H. Pylori bacteria.
- Minimizes inflammation: we all know that inflammation is a common side effect of illnesses and allergies. The anti-inflammatory properties in papaya leaf juice is helpful for reducing inflammation, and possibly also reduce chemotherapy side effects.
- Regulate menstruation disorders:you should also know that drinking papaya leaf juice may reduce PMS symptoms and possibly regulate menstruation cycles due to its very potent healing properties that balances hormones.
- Protects cardiovascular health: the powerful antioxidants in papaya leaf boosts the immune system, greatly improves blood circulation, dilates vessels and protects heart health from stroke and diseases.
- Naturally lowers blood sugar levels: this super healthy juice also improves insulin sensitivity that helps regulate blood sugar levels. The high antioxidants content is helpful to decrease the secondary complications of diabetes such as fatty liver, kidney damage and greatly reduces oxidative stress.
The experts say that there are several ways to consume papaya leaf juice.
First, you can make papaya leaf juice – well, if you have a juicer, you can simply put the (cleaned) leaves through your juicer to extract the juice. It’s very simple – juice and store away a small bottle of the juice in the fridge to be consumed within 4-5 days. You can mix it with your regular juice for it to be more palatable. But, if you don’t have a juicer, a blender might do. Crush about 10 leaves and put into your blender with a cup of pure drinking water. Blend the leaves and strain out the juice using a cheese or muslin cloth. And, be very careful, because papaya leaf juice is very bitter and extremely potent. Start with only one tablespoon a day and work up to a maximum of two tablespoons a day, if taking for therapeutic purpose.
Or, you can make a tea infusion – here’s what you need to do: you should use about 10 medium-to-large leaves to about two liters of water (about two quarts). Boil the leaves in the water till it’s reduced to about half the quantity. Leave it to cool, discard the leaves and consume in small doses as needed. The tea may be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, but drink it as fresh as possible to benefit from its nutrients. You can also consume the leaf e extract – the experts say that papaya leaf extracts are available as capsules, tea leaves and tincture. Be sure to choose non-GMO and organic extracts as papaya is mostly GMO in the U.S. Here’s a good place to buy quality papaya leaf extract. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share!