How to Easily Remove Fibroma or Skin Warts
Skin warts – they are the benign growths of the skin. Skin warts actually look like tiny soft nodules on the skin and vary from size of a few millimeters up to an inch in diameter. They have the same color as the skin, but sometimes they can be lightly pigmented. And, don’t worry – these skin problems are not cancerous! Well, thank God for that.
Fibroids – fibroids are the little growths on our skin. These skin growths are actually benign tumors of the connective tissue. Fibroids actually look like small soft nodules and they range from few millimeters to a centimeter. Fibroids usually have the same color like our skin, but that’s not always the case. Sometimes fibroids can be brightly pigmented as well. The changes aren’t malignant – but they can grow more and become more noticeable, and they will become more serious aesthetic problem. According to the experts, they usually appear during the mid-30’s, and the most common areas for their appearance are: your neck, your armpits, groin, the area under your breasts, stomach and eyelids. But, these small little growths can also appear on other areas on body skin as well.
Sometimes, they can cause some real problems, because they appear on areas where the skin rubs and they can get inflamed, bleed, grown and cause a lot of pain. Unfortunately, nobody knows what’s the actual cause for these skin growths, but the medical experts say that genetics and obesity might be some of them. And, don’t worry, because in this article we’re going to show you a simple trick how to remove skin warts and fibroma with one all-natural ingredient – apple cider vinegar.
How to use ACV to remove fibroma and skin warts?
- First, you need to wash the area around the fibroma with water and mild soap.
- After that, you can soak the fibroma in water for 15 minutes or rub the fibroma with something (a new toothbrush).
- Now, you need to dry it.
- When it’s dry, soak a piece of cotton in the apple cider vinegar and squeeze the excess out.
- Apply the soaked cotton directly on the fibroma and secure it with a band aid, to make sure it will stay there.
- Leave the soaked cotton on the fibroma for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cotton and rinse with water.
Ladies and gentlemen, make sure you repeat this process 3 times, every day, until the fibroma is removed completely. After this process, the fibroma will be darker and eventually, they will fall off. Don’t worry, because there may be a little scar on your skin. It all depends of the size of the fibroma. You can use marigold ointment or aloe vera gel to treat that little scar. But, if the fibroma is not deep in the skin, there won’t be scar at all. Just follow the procedures and you will do just fine.
- You need to make sure that the apple cider vinegar won’t flow around the fibroma, because it will blush.
- Don’t tear the scab.
- Don’t put more apple cider vinegar when the scab appears.