Did you know that gallstone surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries there is today? And, in North America, around 10 percent to 15 percent of the adult population has gallstones. Surprisingly, many people suffering from gallstones who choose to have surgery don’t fully understand how gallstones are formed in the first place, why surgery alone can’t fix the underlying problem. Gallstones are tiny stones found in the gallbladder. Gallstones are made up of cholesterol particles, calcium deposits and other substances that are found in bile. Gallstones are formed when cholesterol, calcium and other particles bind to each other and become lodged in the gallbladder, causing pain and other problems, such as indigestion and back pain.
But, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this extremely useful article, we are going to show you the best homemade natural remedy for removing gallstones. This gallstones removal recipe is brought up by the famous Dr. Lai Chiu-Nan. It’s very interesting fact that women suffer from this health condition much more than men. The most common symptoms are: bad taste in the mouth and belting, vomiting, abdominal pain, at the right side around the ribs that is spreading towards the heart, fatigue, yellowing and itching of the skin. There are so many different natural methods and remedies for all types of health conditions and problems, so surgery shouldn’t be our first option.
As we said, one of the most common symptoms of gallstones is feeling bloated after a heavy meal. You have that feeling like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you will also feel pain in the liver area. So, if you think you have gallstones, Chiu-Nan offers the following method to remove them in all-natural way. You should also know that this treatment is also good for people with a weak liver, because the liver and the gallbladder are closely related.
The Cleansing Method:
- For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day; or eat four /five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During these five days, eat normally. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6pm of the sixth day, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8pm repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10pm take half cup of olive oil with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
- The next morning, you will find green stones in your stool.
Dr. Chiu-Chen says that gallstones usually they float, and you might want to count them. He mentioned that he had people who pass 40, 50 and up to 100 stones. Note: and, don’t forget – even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to cleanse your gallbladder every now and then. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one!