This is the famous Tibetan exercise for the treatment of the thyroid gland. Provides increased blood flow to the gland. Consequently, the thyroid gland gets well cleansed.
- Rub your palms well in order to heat them up. Then gently place the palms on the thyroid gland and hold them there for maybe ten seconds.
- Three times in a row you need to swallow your saliva or drink three sips of water.
- Slowly exhale. As you exhale, bend your head forward and press your chin to your chest as hard as you can. Hold your chin a few seconds without breathing. When you begin to breathe, lift your chin up and throw your head back. Hold your head in this position for a while. Once you start exhaling, press your chin against your chest again.
- While your chin is on your chest, slowly turn your head to the left and right, never taking the chin off the chest. In this way, an excellent massage is performed on the thyroid.
- Repeat steps 1, 2, 3, 4. Your head rises to inhaling and lowers with the exhalation. And so on, for ten times.
The exercise can be done in a sitting or standing position. It is necessary to do it often, as it leads to improving the state of the thyroid gland. It is especially useful for hypothyroidism.