Ladies, we can easily that today is your lucky day, because in this article we are going to show you how to make a homemade hair removal to get rid of those stubborn little hairs forever. This homemade hair removal is even better than hair waxing. Every women’s nightmare are those little small hairs on their cheeks, forehead or even on their neck. In time the small little hairs become even thicker and darker, cause of the hormonal influence. So, if you have this problem, then you should definitely try this very simple, but extremely effective recipe. And, I also think that all ladies would agree that the biggest problem with the classic waxing methods is the appearance of acne and redness. Well, this usually happens when it comes to the sensitive skin parts, such as the face! This means that you should definitely try this simple, but effective homemade hair remover! You just need 3 simple ingredients! Yes, 3 ingredients and that’s it! You can make the most powerful and most effective homemade hair remover!
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Here’s what you need to do – in a small bowl, mix all ingredients until you get a thick paste. How to use it – just apply this mixture on the facial areas where unwanted hair is located. Then, you should make a circular motion and let it stand for 15 minutes. After that, you need to scrub the skin against the direction of hair and rinse it with lukewarm water! Now, you can apply your usual moisturizer. Repeat this method 2 to 3 times a week. In one month, all the unwanted hair will disappear. If you use this method for 1 month, you will notice that the hair will disappear permanently. Note: be careful, because lemon causes photosensitivity, which means that you need to apply this remedy only in the evening.
About the Ingredients:
- Oatmeal has a granular texture which gives its scrubbing and exfoliating features! This ingredient will help you cleanse your skin and also help remove the unwanted hair. You should also know that this powerful ingredient is loaded with antioxidants that protect the healthy cells of the body and prevent aging of the skin. Moreover, a basic oatmeal mask is very effective to close the pores and reduce excessive sebum production, which is causing blackheads and pimples. For this, mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with a little warm water.
- Honey has powerful antiseptic properties. This super healthy ingredient improves and speeds-up the regeneration process and accelerates the healing process of the skin. In addition, the natural sugar helps moisturize the skin deeply by facilitating the attachment of water molecules.
- Lemon is loaded with vitamin C, which means that it promotes collagen synthesis and reduces the production of melanin. You should also know that this pigment is responsible for brown spots. Lemon also has astringent properties that have the ability to tighten and drain the tissues by accelerating their healing. Lemon also has clearing properties that remove age spots permanently. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
As we said, it shouldn’t be applied directly on the skin, because it may irritate it. People who have dry skin shouldn’t use it. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good one!