Get Rid Of Cold Sores With Immediately With This Natural Remedy!
Probably every one of us at least once in our lives has been faced with this uncomfortable thing.
Itching, appearance of bubbles and at the end peel that eventually would crack – this are the unpleasant surprises what you get when you have cold sore. There in only one question that may come to your mind – how to get rid of it?
Mouth cold sore is a disease which appears due to viruses. So, fast healing may be done only with the usage of medical antivirus products or with the help of natural products.
Get Rid Of Cold Sores Naturally:
- Cold sore may be healed using a very simple product which may be found in every household and that is baking soda. It is recommended to boil 100ml water and add one spoon of baking soda, mix it and remove from the stove. With some cotton dip in this mixture and put it on your moth.
- Fast healing of cold sore may be done with regular salt. For this you should put minor amount of salt on the place that hurts you. Repeat this several times a day.
- Another mean which will help you in the fight against cold sore is the egg shell. The thing is called film and may be found in the inner part of the shell. It is great anti inflammatory product. All you need to is remove it from the egg and put it on the cold sore. The result is amazing.
- We all know about the great properties from garlic which is used against different illnesses and cold sore in not an exception. 2 cloves of garlic previously cut, should be mixed with 1 tbsp sour cream, 1tbsp flour and 1 tbsp honey. You will get an amazing homemade ointment that you can apply on the affected area.
- Ether oils or tea tree oils are recommended to be applied on the affected area every 2 hours. Tickling may appear but after 2 days you will get rid of your problem.
- Propolis is great for disinfection and drying of the wound. You should apply it on the cold sore several times a day and then apply chamomile cream or calendula oil in order to avoid the appearance of peel. Repeat the procedure every 2-3 hours, 3-4 times a day.