This bread stimulates the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin, facilitates the removal of carcinogenic and toxic substances from the body, as well as excess cholesterol and is recommended and for the prevention of diabetes, arteriosclerosis and cellulitis.
This type of bread is made from sprouted wheat grains, with minimal addition of yeast and salt, without additives, preservatives and similar substances.
All other types of bread differ from this, first of all because they contain flour wit low biological values, with properties that the human body cannot effectively adopt.
This bread without flour is nutritious as well as all other bakery products, but also rich with protein, vitamins, amino acids, fats, carbohydrates and minerals. Only the content of nutritive fiber is twenty times higher than in the white flour bread.
This is How to Make This Bread In The Comfort of Your Own Home:
- 300 g of wheat
- 100 g of barley flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower core 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1/2 fresh yeast + 50ml water
How To Prepare It:
– The process of making this unusual bread is a little long, but it really does not require much time to be done. Starts by pouring water over the wheat. The wheat should stay in the water for three days until it begins to sprout. The water should be periodically changed to prevent the wheat from spoiling.
– After three days drain the wheat and blend it in a blender. You’ll get a mass similar to dough.
-In that mass add wheat flakes add optionally I used barley. The flakes should initially be poured over with lukewarm water to help soften them.
– You can optionally add some seeds to the mass, say sunflower seeds, flax and sesame seeds that are previously gently fried in a dry pan.
– In 50 ml of water mix half fresh (the quantity is optional and may be whole, although I put only half) of yeast with a spoon of sugar. When the yeast is swell add it to the mass and knead it with your hands. It is not necessary to add additional amounts of water as the wheat alone is sufficiently moist.
-Add a tablespoon of salt, make sure you unite it well and put the whole mass in a baking ban to stay for at least 30 minutes.
– Heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Before baking, throw some ice cubes in the oven to create steam, which allows the yeast to rise the bread a little more. Bake for about 45-50 min. Check if it’s done with a wooden stick, same like in baking cakes.
Congratulations! You just made the healthiest bread on earth. Enjoy!