People use salicylic acid for relieving inflammation and pain since the 5th century. Additionally, it is efficient and it can prevent heart diseases and blood clots.
Salicylic acid is actually the main ingredient in aspirin and that is why it is recommended that you should always have aspirin with you.
However, these pills also have other amazing uses which you probably haven’t heard about. Here are 9 interesting uses for aspirin:
1.Rejuvenates your skin
- The salicylic acid in the aspirin can make your skin unbelievably clear.
- It will reduce redness, swelling, and acne because it can get rid of dead skin cells and excessive oil.
- You only have to crush 5 aspirin tablets and combine them with 1 tsp. of honey and 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir well and apply the mixture on your skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and in the end, just wash your face with warm water.
- If you want you can use this mask every day, once in a month or until you reach the desired results.
2. All flowers will last longer with aspirin
- Fresh cut flowers have a tendency to wither quickly, but adding a crushed aspirin pill in the water in the base will make them last for long.
3. Remove perspiration stains
- Yes, you should definitely try this simple, but an extremely effective trick.
- It’s very simple, you just have to crush two aspirins and mix the powder in 1/2 cup warm water.
- Soak the stained part of the garment in the solution for two to three hours.
4.Restore hair color
- Your hair can be damaged by the chlorinated water, especially if your hair is light-colored.
- However, your hair can be shiny and perfect again.
- You just have to take one glass of warm water and dissolve 6 to 8 aspirins in it.
- Take the mixture and rub it on your hair and leave it 10 to 15 minutes.
5.Dry up the pimples
- Unfortunately, even people who are well past adolescence can get an occasional pimple.
- But, you shouldn’t be worried, because you can dry up the annoying blemishes by crushing one aspirin and moistening it with a bit of water.
- Apply the paste to a pimple, and let it sit for a couple of minutes before washing off with soap and water.
- It will reduce the redness and soothe the sting.
- If a pimple persists, repeat the procedure as needed until it’s gone.
6. Treat hard calluses
- By using aspirin you can treat hard calluses on the feet.
- You will need to crush 5 aspirin pills and add half a teaspoon of water and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and then apply this mixture on your calluses.
- Then wrap your foot in a warm towel and then cover it with plastic wrap.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then remove the wrap.
- The results will amaze you.
- You can use aspirin to treat dandruff.
- Take 2 aspirins and crush them until you get a fine powder.
- Add the aspirins in your shampoo. Leave the mixture for 1 or 2 minutes and wash your hair with normal shampoo.
8.Apply aspirin to stings and insect bites
- Rubbing an aspirin over insect bites or stings can relieve the inflammation and itching, but if you’re allergic to bee stings, you need to seek medical help immediately!
9.Clean grease from your cookware
- Take few aspirin tablets and crush them with a little bit of water to make a paste.
- Use the paste to rub all the pans and pots.
- The results are amazing.