Papaya is a tropical fruit that has a host of good qualities. It is well-known for its health benefits as is also an excellent item used for home remedies for beauty. Here are some home remedies for beauty using papaya.
Papaya is an excellent solution for people with dry skin. It contains enzymes that remove dryness and provide hydration to the skin. A regular application of papaya on the skin will leave your soft, smooth and glowing.
To Apply Papaya as Moisturizer
1. Cut a whole papaya into smaller pieces and mash it
2. Add a teaspoon of honey into it and mix
3. Apply this on your skin
4. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash off with plain water
Complete Tan Removal
Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and C. It removes skin tan by lightening the skin tone and making it appear even.
To Remove Tan
1. Cut out four small cubes of papaya
2. Mash the cubes by and add honey and turmeric powder to the mix
3. Mix all the ingredients until they form a thick paste
4. Apply the paste to your skin
5. Leave it on for at least 20 to 30 minutes
6. Clean off the paste with lukewarm water
7. Repeat the procedures at least one every week for best results
Papaya is a great solution for acne. When mixed with honey and lemon it cleans the pores completely, unclogs the pores and rids the skin of bacteria. It also controls the pH balance of the skin.
For Acne Solution
1. Mash half a cup of ripe papaya and blend a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice into it
2. Apply this mixture on your face and neck
3. Allow it to dry for at least 10 to 15 minutes
4. Clean it off with plain water
5. Repeat the procedures at 3 to 4 days a week
Healthy hair with Papaya
Papaya is high in Vitamin A and this promotes sebum production in your hair. Papaya provides hydration to your hair and makes it soft and conditioned. Traces of folic acid in papaya also improve blood circulation to the hair follicles. This promotes hair growth.
For Hair Benefits
1. Blend a whole papaya to make a smooth paste
2. Add a small amount of yogurt to this mixture
3. Apply this on your hair, covering the roots and the tips
4. Leave it on for about an hour and clean it will regular shampoo
No More Dark Circles
Papaya helps to lighten dark under eye circles that are often a result of stress or suntan. It acts as a natural bleaching agent and blends your under eye color with the rest of your face.
For Dark Circle Treatment
1. Mash 1/4th cup of papaya into a fine paste
2. Apply this on your dark circles
3. Leave it on for 10 minutes
4. Gently massage the area with your fingertips
5. Clean off the paste with a soft cotton cloth
6. Wash your eyes with lukewarm water
7. Try this remedy once daily
The benefits of papaya are countless. Use it on a regular basis for skin and hair care. Additionally, you may consume the fruit regularly for complete healing of your body.