Homemade 2 Ingredient Gel to Get Rid of Stretch Marks, Aging Spots, Acne, Sunburns And Scars
We are all aware of the great benefits of Aloe Vera and coconut oil and we use them in our everyday life, but have you ever question what will happen if these two combined? We tried to find this out and talked to herbalists about it and we found the answer. Here in this text we present you the incredible gel made from only these two ingredients which is perfect ally against all kinds of spots, marks and scars. Keep reading and find out how you can make it in the comfort of your home.
Benefits from Aloe Vera:
- Treating sunburns
- Pain relief from irritated skin and allergies
- Treating stretch marks, aging spots an wrinkles, acne scars
- Firm, hydrated and young skin
Benefits from coconut oil:
- Dry skin moisturizer
- Slows down the process of aging
- Antibacterial and antifungal remedy
- Natural skin glow
Coconut oil – Aloe Vera gel recipe:
- 1/3 cup pure aloe vera gel, not juice
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (solid)
- essential oil of your choice (vanilla, lavender, rose)
Process of preparation:
First put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in a bowl and mix well until you get thick and homogeny mixture. Then add few drops of essential oil and mix again. When all of the ingredients unite then your gel is ready. You must store it in a glass container and keep it on room temperature.
How to use it:
Right after showering apply the gel on your skin everywhere you have marks, spots, stretches, scars. Rub it nicely and you don’t have to apply any additional body lotion. No need of rinsing or washing it. You may notice results after 2 weeks of using it.