How to Clear Your Sinuses with Your Tongue and Your Thumb in 20 Seconds Plus 4 Home Remedies For Sinus Infection
Sinus infections are very common as well as annoying. Sinus infections actually are an inflammation of the sinus cavities and this may be caused by bacteria, allergies, fly, cold etc. Fortunately there is a natural drug-free remedy for this infection and we will present you the most effective ones.
The top 4 homemade medicine for sinus infection
- Apple Cider Vinegar– This is one of the many uses of the apple cider vinegar which has proven to be very helping in curing many wounds, diseases and pain. There are two ways in which you may cure sinus infection with apple cider vinegar. The first one is to mix 8oz of warm water with 2 tbsp of vinegar and 1 tbsp of honey. Another way is to simply take 1tbsp vinegar 3 times a day. At the end you may try steaming with apple cider vinegar, mix ~1/2 cup of ACV with 1/2 of water, heat it on the stove, and inhale the steam with mouth and eyes closed. I recommend using organic ACV over non-organic.
- Turmeric– Turmeric has many healing properties because and among them is the power to cure sinus infection. This spice is great for curing sinus infections because of surcumin, a powerful compound, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nasal Saline Rinse– This cure is very popular and well known and it has proven to be very effective. All you need to do is mix 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt or pickling salt with a pinch of baking soda and a cap-full of food-grade hydrogen peroxide in 1 cup of warm water or simply use sea salt/pickling salt and warm water. Ask somebody to help you injecting this mixture in your nose.
- Oregano Oil– All you need to do for this cure is to put oregano oil in some water, heat it on a stove and then inhale. Also you may try adding oregano oil in your food. Oregano may also help in improving digestion, other infections, improve function of liver and colon.
You could also try some of these options:
-Elevate your head while sleeping.
-Apply warm compresses to your face multiple times daily for 5 minutes each.
– Try taking up to 1000 mg of vitamin C 1-3 times daily.
-Drink liquids to help moisturize your mucous membranes and to help wash away mucus out of your sinuses more quickly.
-Clean your house and especially your bedroom. Using air purifier will also be beneficial.
How to Clear Your Sinuses with Your Tongue and Your Thumb in 20 Seconds
Push your tongue against the top of your mouth and place a finger between your eyebrows and apply pressure. Hold it for about 20 seconds and your sinuses will begin to drain.
According to Lisa DeStefano, D.O., an assistant professor at the Michigan State University college of osteopathic medicine, this causes the vomer bone, which runs through the nasal passages to the mouth, to rock back and forth, says The motion loosens congestion; after 20 seconds, you’ll feel your sinuses start to drain.