If You Love Bananas Stop What You’re Doing And Read These 10 Shocking Facts
Well, we all know that bananas are extremely healthy fruits and they contain many healthy nutrients, which makes them irreplaceable “tools” for treating and fighting against many health conditions. But, we can bet that you haven’t heard these 10 shocking facts about this extremely healthy and delicious tropical fruit:
- Two bananas can provide energy amount, which would be enough for a 90 minute exercise session in the gym.
- Did you know that bananas can fight against depression? Well, this is probably because bananas are loaded with the protein called tryptophan, which converts into serotonin. This, serotonin, compound actually helps you to relax more and it can make you feel better as well.
- They are loaded with many healthy nutrients, including Vitamin B6. This vitamin regulates the blood glucose levels. And it’s also extremely effective in improving your mood.
- Vitamin B6 in bananas cal help you in the fight against stress and almost anything related to anything from your professional to your personal life.
- Well, these healthy fruits can also help you fight against high blood pressure and prevent strokes. Bananas are rich in potassium and low in sodium. This is the perfect combo for both conditions.
- Well, you probably didn’t know this one – bananas can soothe heartburn as well. This is because of the natural antacid effect, which bananas have on the human body.
- Bananas contain high amounts of fiber. So, we can easily say that they regulate bowel, without resorting to laxatives.
- The high amounts of potassium in bananas can help you stay focused and alert. So, we highly recommend eating bananas while you are studying for your exams.
- Another useful thing from bananas is that they can cure hangovers. They are really magical and extremely useful fruits.
- Don’t throw the banana peel yet, because the banana peel can be also very useful. You can rub the banana peel on mosquito bites, to relieve the itch and to help it heal faster. So, next time when some insect bites you, just grab a banana peel and rub the inside on the affected area.
Well, there you have it folks, 10 shocking facts about bananas, you probably didn’t know. We really hope you enjoyed this post, and please share it with your friends and family. Thanks.