Cooking smells can be some of the most difficult things to get rid of. The lingering smell of garlic and onion not only permeates on your fingers, but it also spreads around the entire house. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this article we’re going to show you the most effective method, which will help you get rid of the unpleasant cooking odor! This homemade trick is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to:
You will need the following ingredients:
- An empty spray bottle
- Three tablespoons of fabric softener (Downy example)
- Three cups hot water
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- Here’s what you need to do – first, in an empty spray bottle, put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener.
- After that, you should fill the spray with 3 cups of hot water.
- And now, you need to add a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Make sure you shake the bottle well and spray first on a test area to make sure no spots or stains remain.
- Note: you can use the spray in your kitchen, but also in other rooms in your house.