Little known: German doctor discovered the cause of cancer in 1923 and got the Nobel prize for it !
The basic cause of cancer was officially unveiled before 1923, and its finder got the Nobel Prize in medicine for his findings in 1931 Very few people in the world know about it, because unfortunately the truth is hidden from the public.
In 1931, German scientist Otto Heinrich Warburg (1883.1970.) received the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the basic causes of cancer. Dr. Warburg discovered that cancer is the result of anti physiological ways of life. Anti physiological diets (mainly unhealthy food that is acidifying the human body) and physical inactivity creates an acidic environment poorly stocked with oxygen.
The cell’s acidity displaces oxygen, and lack of oxygen in cells creates an acidic enviornment. Dr. Warburg said:. “You take away if healthy cell 35% of its oxygen, it can be turn into a cancer cell in only two days, “claimed Dr. Warburg.”All normal cells have an absolute need for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without it. This is a rule without exception “.
Tumor tissues are acidic, and healthy ones are alkaline
In his book “The metabolism of tumors,” Dr. Warburg showed that all carcinogenic forms meet two fundamental conditions: blood acidity and hypoxia (lack of oxygen).
He discovered that cancer cells are anaerobic (do not breathe oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high concentrations of oxygen. Cancer cells can survive only with the help of glucose in an environment without oxygen. Therefore, cancer is nothing more than a defense mechanism, which our cells use to survive in the acidic environment in the absence of oxygen.
Healthy cells live in the alkaline environment full of oxygen, which enables their normal functioning. Cancer cells live in an acidic environment poor in oxygen.
Acid and alkaline of our organism depend on what we eat
Having completed the process of digestion, the food, depending on its nutritional profile, creates conditions of acidity or alkalinity in the body.
In simple terms, the alkalinity of the body depends on what we eat.
Acidic or alkaline condition is measured by the pH scale from 0 to 14, where 7 is neutral zone. From 0-7 is acidic, and 7-14 is alkaline. Our cells, so that they could operate, should have a slightly alkaline pH above 7. With a healthy individual and blood pH is between 7.40 and 7.45. Blood constantly regulates itself to prevent going in metabolic acidity. However, some food and acidified blood pollutes the body.
Food that acidifies the body
Refined sugar and all its derivatives is the worst of all, because there is no protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals in it, only refined carbohydrates, which are damaging the pancreas. Its pH was 2.1 (very acidic).
– Meat (all types)
– Animal products – milk, cheese, cream, yoghurt, eggs, etc.
– Refined salt
– Refined flour and all its derivatives such as pasta, cakes, biscuits and so on.
– Bread, Margarine, Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco
– All industrial processed and canned food which contains preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, etc.
– Synthetic antibiotics and generally all pharmaceutical drugs.
Food and habits that alkalize
All raw vegetables. Some is sour to the taste, but inside the body it changes and becomes alkaline.
– Raw fruits. For example, lemon inside the body has a very high degree of alkalinity. (Do not be fooled by his very sour taste).
– Almonds. They are very alkaline.
– Whole grains
– Honey. It has a very high alkalinity.
– Chlorophyll. Green plants contain chlorophyll which is very alkaline.
– Water. It is important for the production of oxygen. Always stay well hydrated, drink small sips of water throughout the day.
– Exercise help maintain the alkalinity of the body because they give oxygen throughout the body. Sedentary way of life destroys life.
Chemotherapies acidifies the body
Chemotherapy is acidifying the body to the extent that it has to turn to alkaline reserve of the body. In order to neutralize the acidity it is sacrificing minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium) embedded in the bones, teeth, limbs, nails and hair. For this reason, we see changes in people receiving chemotherapy. Other drugs also worsen the acidity of the body, so they should be avoided as much as possible.