How to Lose All of Your Belly Fat Using Vicks Vaporub (Plus Many Other Uses)
Can I ask you a simple question – does the name Vick Vaporub rings any bell? Vicks is an age-old mentholated topical cream intended to relieve head, throat, and chest stuffiness – but did you know it can do more than relieve chest congestion? Yes, this amazing product has been around for over 100 years and is one of the most widely used over-the-counter decongestants. Lately, there’s been a lot of buzz about unique and unconventional ways to use this odiferous ointment.
Yes, you’ll be amazed when we tell you that many people around the world use the Vicks VapoRub for treating many different health problems and minor ailments, such as: headaches, cold, cough, congested nose, chest and throat stuffiness. But, you should know that the Vicks VapoRub can do much more than this. Yes, there are many different ways to use this product. As we said, you can use this product for many different ailments, just a congested chest. Just read the article bellow and get ready to be amazed.
Today is your lucky day, because in this article we are going to show you 21 amazing uses of Vicks you haven’t heard of before. Yes, just hand on and enjoy the ride! And don’t forget to click the share button at the end of this article. Thanks!
- Puts Off Mosquitoes – if you want to keep mosquitoes away, you just have to apply a little bit of this product on your clothing and skin. You will be amazed by the results!
- Sinus Headaches – it’s very simple! You just have to apply Vicks VapoRub under your nose and take a deep breath. The menthol from Vicks VapoRub will help you calm your headache. You will be amazed by the results!
- Ease Acne – you just need to apply Vicks VapoRub on your acnes a few times daily. It will dry out your acne and sooth the affected area.
- Keep Insects Away – it’s very simple! You just have to rub Vicks VapoRub on your neck, inner knees, elbows, and behind your ears. Or, if you want to keep flies away while on a picnic, just open the Vicks VapoRub bottle. Additionally, this is the best eco-friendly trick.
- No More Bruises – did you know that if you combine a pinch of salt in Vicks VapoRub and apply this mixture on a fresh bruise, it will help you get rid of it quickly?
- Alleviate Sore Muscles – yes, you can alleviate sore muscles by massaging your sore muscles with Vicks VapoRub. When you are done with that, make sure you cover that area with a warm and dry towel. Lie down or lift the sore limb until the pain reduces. Note: use this simple trick 3 times every day.
- Moisturize Your Skin – if you have dry skin, you just have to rub Vicks VapoRub on your skin and you will be amazed by the results.
- Tennis Elbow – if you want to get rid of the pain form tennis elbow, apply Vicks VapoRub and the menthol and camphor will help you ease the pain. And make sure you use Vicks VapoRub until the ache stops.
- Treat Cracked Heels – how to use it: you just have to apply some Vicks VapoRub on your feet and heels and then put on your socks. So, when you get up in the next morning, you need to wash your feet with warm water. Exfoliate the softened skin with pumice stone.
- Fingernail or Toenail Fungus – you just have to apply Vicks VapoRub on the infected toenail or fingernail twice daily. Then, you need to put your socks on. Note: don’t forget to trim your nails until you completely remove the infected part.
- Relieve Congestion Symptoms and Cough – you just have to apply Vicks on your throat and chest. You will be amazed by the results.
- Prevent Your Cat’s Scratching – if you want to stop your cat’s scratching, you just have to rub some Vicks to your windows, walls, and doors.
- Fast Healing of Cuts and Splinters – you just have to apply Vicks VapoRub on any splinter or cuts to increase the time of healing and prevent infection.
- Reek-free Racehorses – many professional racers around the world rub Vicks below the nostrils of racehorses on the race day. This prevents the horses from the fascinating stench of the female pony and keeps them focused on the race.
- Stretch Marks – if you want to decrease the visibility of the awful stretch marks, you just have to apply Vicks VapoRub on the affected area.
- Prevent Your Pet’s Peeing – how this works: if you want to avoid your pet’s wetting on the rug or any area of the house, you have to place an open bottle of Vicks in those areas.
- Eczema-free – just apply Vicks VapoRub on the affected area to ease the inflammation and itchiness of eczema. You will be amazed by the results.
- Relieve Terrible Ear Pain – just apply some Vicks VapoRub on a cotton ball and then put it in the painful ear. You will notice relief immediately. Or, you can use this method instead – warm garlic clove in the microwave for 10 seconds and then apply some Vicks VapoRub on one of the ends of the clove and place it in your ear.
- Athlete’s Feet – you just have to apply Vicks VapoRub twice daily if you want to heal athlete’s feet.
- Remove Warts – apply Vicks twice a day and cover it with gauze and a sock. You will feel better in just a few days. Continue to do this for about two weeks, until the wart disappears.
- Fat Burning Cream – you can also use Vicks VapoRub to decrease localized fat and get the desired figure. Vicks VapoRub isn’t a magical cream (it won’t make your fat disappear), but can stimulate fat burning in the problematic area, such as legs or abdomen. It can help you fight and destroy fat cells, remove cellulite and make skin tissue firm. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to make a cream with Vicks VapoRub, camphor, baking soda and a little bit of alcohol. Then, you need to apply this cream on the problematic areas and cover with black plastic or a clamping strip.
You should also know that Vicks VapoRub contains high amounts of levomenthol – a solid white glass with mint flavor. So, if you use this ingredient “alone”, it may lead to rash, but when it’s dissolved in Vicks, it is completely safe because includes eucalyptus oil. Camphor is another used ingredient that can be harmful to health, so it is not recommended to use it directly, but in the commercial product packaging. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share!