She Made This Mistake and her Entire Family Dropped Dead

Ladies and gentlemen, have you heard the bad news? YES, you’ll be shocked when we tell you that a family in Russia is dead because of a mistake that was made in the kitchen. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this.

We all love potatoes, right? Yes, you can bake them, fry them or mash them. You can eat potatoes alone, or you can mix them with other ingredients. BUT, if you’re not careful, potatoes can make you sick and be deadly. This is very important for you to remember – potatoes that have been sitting in the home for a long time should be thrown away.

This is Maria’s story – Maria is an 8-year-old girl who lost her family. Her family died because of a sack of rotten potatoes that had been left in the basement. Maria’s father went to get a potato or two, but he never came back upstairs. Maria’s mother soon went to see what was keeping him, and she never came back upstairs. Maria’s brother and grandmother also went to the basement to see what happened. The grandmother had called a neighbor before she went downstairs.

So, what happened – it’s important to remember that potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous nightshade plants. That makes potatoes naturally toxic under the right circumstances, not just when they’re ingested, but even from simply breathing in their chemicals. The concentration of these toxins increase as they rot, and they emit a dangerous, toxic gas. Exposure to this deadly compound is what killed Maria’s family.

Maria almost died as well when she started looking for her family. Luckily, the gas had dissipated a little because her mother had left the door open. Ladies and gentlemen, you should be very careful and please share this article with your friends and family, to help raise awareness.

Comments

comments

You may also like...