Massaging Your FEET Before Going to Sleep is Very Important for Your Health… The MIRACLE Starts Here!
We can easily say that massage is one of the oldest healing arts. The ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians used massage for many ailments. Today, as an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy is useful for many chronic conditions: low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression and more. Massage will also help you relieve stress and tension that can lead to disease and illness. Massage can be applied with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, feet, or a massage device.
We can easily say that one of the best massages is the feet massage. Some parts of our feet are connected with different organs in the human body. Make sure you massage your feet every night before going to bed and you’ll feel these positive effects:
- It’s good for the skin
- It’s good for poor circulation
- Improves your sleep
- It reduces the effect of edema, during pregnancy
- Maintains proper function of the organs
- It helps with the restless leg syndrome
Here are some self-massage techniques:
- Hold your toes with one hand and the ankle with the other, then slowly rotate the foot, first in one direction, then in the other. That’s it!
- Push the heel with one hand and push on the back of the foot (nail side) with the other hand in the opposite direction for about 15 seconds.
- Hold your thumb and forefinger on the Achilles tendon (just above the heel) and push down on the foot near the toes with the other hand, so that the heel is stretching.
- Holding the foot on both sides with both hands, turn it to one side and then to the other side several times.
- Pull each toe – one by one.
- Pull all the toes at once, holding one hand on the big toe and the other on the other four toes. Pull the foot up and shake it.