Yes, you will be amazed when we tell you that this mixture is so powerful – you can even use it to treat and prevent cancer! And, the best thing about this homemade mixture is that you just need 4 simple ingredients: turmeric, black pepper, ginger and some olive oil! Yes, that’s it! Just take a look at the article below and find out more about this mixture!
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I really think that turmeric is one of the healthiest spices in the world. The main and most powerful compound, found in turmeric, is curcumin. This powerful compound is extremely beneficial for the human body and it can provide many health benefits. Curcumin has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties. Note: you should know that turmeric supplements are available in capsules, tincture or liquid extracts. The other ingredient, black pepper, is also extremely powerful and it can provide many health benefits. The black pepper is extremely powerful. Its key compound is piperine, which is similar to capsaicin, the chemical in chili.
These 2 powerful compounds, curcumin and piperine, are beneficial and even more powerful when they are combined. Black pepper improves bioavailability of turmeric because most of the ingested curcumin gets metabolized before it can get absorbed. This boosts the amount of any drug or supplement that can be absorbed by the body. The medical experts have examined these 2 compounds, piperine and curcumin, for their benefit to prevent breast cancer.
These two powerful compounds inhibit mammosphere formation. Studies have revealed that the combination of turmeric and black pepper could target breast stem cells. Both compounds don’t affect normal breast tissue. In a recent study, conducted by group of researchers at the University of Michigan, cancer cells were injected with a powerful solution of piperine and curcumin that was around 20 times stronger than what is normally consumed through food.
You will need the following ingredients:
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of Olive Oil
- A pinch of Black pepper
- ½ tsp. of ginger
As we said, this mixture is very simple and easy to make – you just have to just mix these 4 ingredients and add them in your favorite soup, salad or meal. Enjoy! We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!
About the Ingredients:
- Black pepper – how this works: well, this amazing spice boosts the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric. According to a recent study, piperine, the active ingredient in black pepper, promotes the absorption of curcumin by 2,000 % and increases its bioavailability to a great level.
- Ginger– this super healthy root has powerful anti-cancer, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has the ability to block cancer-causing factors and inhibit inflammation. Ginger is commonly used in the treatment of nausea and vomiting, and some claim that it stimulates a healthy fat-melting process and detoxification.
- Turmeric– we can easily say that turmeric is one of the healthiest spices in the world! And yes, it’s the strongest ingredient in this recipe! This super healthy spice has powerful anti-cancer, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The experts say that chronic inflammation is the underlying cause of diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Curcumin is a phytochemical that gives turmeric its anti-inflammatory potential. Science has confirmed that turmeric-based treatments provide an amazing effect in the fight against pancreatic, ovarian, breast, prostate, brain and colon cancer.
- Extra tip – you can also add Frankincense oil in this powerful mixture. This powerful and super healthy oil works great with turmeric, and many experts around the world say that it can provide chemo-like effect, without all the bad side-effects. it’s very simple – you just have to add 2-3 drops of this amazing oil under your tongue, preferably 2-3 times a day. You can also rub some of it onto your neck. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!