These Are the Monstrous Predictions for 2017 By The Famous Prophet Nostradamus. No One Even Guessed That This Is Ahead of Us. This Is Creepy…
Michel de Nostredame or Nostradamus, was a French physician and astrologer who lived in the 16th century. This famous clairvoyant predicted a lot of things that have actually happened in the last few centuries.
YES, Nostradamus predicted the French Revolution, Adolf Hitler’s rise to power, the 9/11 attacks and much more. Some people also say that Nostradamus predicted the Trump’s presidential win. He referred to Trump as “the great shameless, audacious bawler”.
Nostradamus’ prophecies, which he wrote in four-line verse, are open to interpretation. But, in this article, here are some predictions that could possibly shed a little light on what we can expect in the following year:
- On the world stage, China could make bold moves to cure the “economic imbalance” in the world with far-reaching effects, according to believers
- He also predicted that Italy could face financial hardship with rising unemployment and loans making it the “epicenter” of a fresh Eurozone crisis.
- The country looks set to experience economic turmoil and a deepening banking crisis in the wake the Italian referendum result and Matteo Renzi’s decision to resign.
- The “current superpower”, believed to be a reference to the US, is expected to become increasingly ungovernable and incompetent in the year that Mr. Trump enters office
- Nostradamus predicted that there will be a new truce between Russia and Ukraine, which will be opposed by the US but embraced by the EU.
- In Latin America, the Governments will move away from left-wing policies, which will help set the stage for potential civil unrest.
- In my personal opinion, the most terrifying of these predictions is the “Hot War” over global warming and diminishing resources, with the greatest threats said to be biological warfare and terrorism.
- This great clairvoyant predicted that cloud computing would simply become known as computing, solar power would become more widespread, and commercial space travel would take off with orbital flights around the Earth.