It’s Never Been Easier! Just Spray This to Get Rid of Mold Safely, Naturally and Permanently!

Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – did you know that hundreds of millions of people are exposed to toxic mold every single day? Yes, and unfortunately they are usually exposed by touch, breathing or ingestion! The experts say that the worst thing about it is they don’t even know it! You should be very careful, because mold is a silent and a dangerous threat for all of us. Why – because the mold can grow behind walls, below floors and sometimes even makes a home in our food.

What most people don’t understand is that mold can make you very sick sometimes, and in some severe cases – it can even be deadly. Just take a look at the article below and find out more about this “silent threat” and learn how to protect yourself and your family! First, you should know that exposure to mold can wreak havoc on your joints, nervous system, brain and weaken your immune system. In some cases, it can even cause you to develop cancer! Most of the cleaning products rely on heavy duty chemicals to work, which produce harmful fumes, there are still natural ways to remove mold. Many people around the world use these natural alternatives instead. These natural alternatives are extremely effective, and they’re also environmentally-friendly. It’s your lucky day, because in this article we are going to show you 5 natural solutions, which will help you remove the mold in your home – in all natural way. These homemade methods are very simple – you just have to follow the simple instructions.

As we mentioned before, in this article we’re going to show you 5 natural solutions for removing mold. It’s very simple – you just have to follow the simple instructions.

  1. Hydrogen Peroxide

The experts say that this hydrogen peroxide mixture is a simple and inexpensive solution, which will help you get rid of your mold problem. And, make sure you use 3% hydrogen peroxide. Here’s what you need to do – just mix equal parts hydrogen peroxide with baking soda and vinegar. Then, you need to pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use over the affected area. leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Then scrub and wipe using a clean cloth.

  1. Vinegar

I really think that you’ll be amazed when we tell you that vinegar is a mild acid which can kill 99 % of bacteria, 82 % of mold, and 80 % of germs (viruses). This is really amazing, right? How to use vinegar to get rid of mold (permanently) – first, you need to make sure you’re using white distilled vinegar. Pour it into a spray bottle without watering it down. Spray the vinegar onto the moldy surface and leave it to sit for an hour. After one hour, you need to wipe the area clean with water and allow the surface to dry. Any smell from the vinegar should clear within a few hours, but if it lingers, you can freshen up the space with bowls of lemon water around the area.

  1. Tea Tree Oil

Before you decide to try this method, you should know that tea tree oil is really expensive, but it works well on small areas. Here’s what you need to do – just mix two teaspoons of tea tree oil with 1 cup. Spray the solution onto the mold spores and let it dry. You will be amazed by the results.

  1. Citrus Seed Extract

The best thing about this method is that the citrus seed extract does not leave any odor when used, unlike the other mixtures. It’s very simple – first, you need to dilute about 20 drops of citrus seed extract with 2 cups of water. Mix them well in a spray bottle and spray onto the affected area. Similar to the previous solution, do not rinse.

  1. Baking Soda

The experts claim that when baking soda is mixed with vinegar and water, or just with water – is the most powerful and most effective cleaning mixture on this list. Here’s what you need to do – just mix baking soda with water or a water-and-vinegar solution, and spray onto surface. Let it sit, then scrub and wipe with a damp cloth.

And, this is really important for you to remember – you don’t have to wait until mold starts to surface to remove it. Make use of any of these natural solutions to prevent mold from taking hold in the first place. And, if you’re experiencing a humidity problem, then you should definitely buy a dehumidifier – to maintain a relative humidity of 50% or below. This will help stop mold creation as it needs water in a liquid state or high water vapor in the air to grow. If this is controlled, the development of mold will be extremely difficult. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a nice day!