And, now you probably ask yourself – what’s the name of this secret ingredient?! Well, ladies and gentlemen, that’s easy to answer – we’re talking about the super healthy bay leaf. YES! Surprised, or not really? Can I ask you something – did you know that you can use bay leaf to treat many different health problem? The answer is YES. You can use these leaves to make healing oil, which has extremely powerful and useful healing properties. In this article we are going to show you how to make this super healthy oil and how to use it. But first I would like to say a few words about its ingredients:
This oil will help you:
- Reduce pain
- Calm the nervous system
- Increase and stimulate the sweating process
- Strengthen and boost your immune system
- Increase your overall mental activity
- According to the experts, this oil can replace the effects of aspirin, because it’s able to reduce the increased body temperature.
- Reduce and treat stomach aches, intestine problems
- It will also help you normalize the liver and kidney function and it improves your appetite as well.
- This oil also has the ability to increase the body resistance to any type of infections
- You can also use this oil to make a homemade natural lotion if you have any facial skin problems.
- This lotion is extremely effective and useful against acne and blackheads.
I really think that you’ll be amazed when we tell you that you can use this healing oil for treating varicose veins and painful joints. And, you just need 2 simple ingredients: 30 grams of bay leaves and 250 ml of olive oil.
Directions – first, you need to crush the bay leaves into small pieces and pour some olive oil over it. Then, you need to put the mixture into a glass bottle, close it tightly and let it sit in dark and cold place for 14 days. Make sure you shake the bottle from time to time. After 2 weeks, you need to strain the liquid, using a piece of cloth into another container. Make sure you keep the healing oil in cold and dark room. Note: if it’s necessary, you can heat the healing oil on steam. Rub the healing oil thoroughly on the painful joints. You can use this healing oil to treat inflamed lymph ulcers, migraine and ear infections. If you have terrible headaches, then you need to apply the healing oil on the temple.