Perform This Simple Massage Every Night and Your Belly Fat Will DISAPPEAR!
Unfortunately, many people around the world (both men and women), struggle with a common issue — belly fat. Belly fat – a little extra bulge around the midsection can be a source of insecurity for many, and in some cases, it may even be indicative of a more serious health problem. The experts claim that the stubborn belly fat accumulates for many different reasons, including age, maintaining a poor diet full of sugar and processed foods, lack of sleep, and stress. Identifying the problem is the best way to find a solution, but sometimes, even with a healthy diet and exercise, belly fat doesn’t want to budge.
And, you should also know that the stored fat in the body serves several different purposes. It protects your internal organs. It provides a ready form of energy in cases of famine, and it protects the body from toxins. The trick to losing excess fat is to create ways for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you eat and what you burn. Exercise raises the body’s energy requirements and firms up the muscles underneath, which can translate to fat loss. However, if your body is experiencing a toxic build-up or your diet habits aren’t healthy, fat loss can come about slowly, or not at all. Don’t worry, because in this article we’re going to show you a simple massage, which will help you eliminate the stubborn fat around your belly area.
Chinese Medicine Abdominal Massage
First, you should know that exercising your core is a great way to strengthen your abdominal muscles! But, crunches, planks and leg lifts won’t melt the fat that’s covering your abs. The famous expert Dr. Stephen Chang — who practices both Western and Chinese medicine — says that performing a two-minute massage technique can provide a form of internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies in order to melt away fat. And, you should also know that the Chinese medicine massage technique combines different types of exercises to improve the digestive system while maximizing the body’s ability to detoxify and eliminate waste. Benefits of this technique may include:
- Melting adipose tissue
- Improving digestive efficiency
- Detoxing the intestines
- Improving constipation
- Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
- Improving circulation in the abdominal region
- Improving conditions such as nausea, vomiting and indigestion
And, as we mentioned before, for the best results, perform this technique twice a day, before breakfast and just before bed. To perform Chinese medicine abdominal massage, you have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you should lie flat on your back on a firm surface.
- After that, you should warm up your hands by rubbing them together until they feel hot.
- And now, you need to place one hand flat on your belly button.
- Begin rubbing in small circles around your belly button, gradually widening the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- And remember – make sure you focus on the heat, which builds up in your abdominal region as you rub.
- Note: perform for two minutes, about 40-50 circles. Be sure to keep your stomach warm during the exercise.