We all know that the fat around the belly area is one of the hardest parts to burn. And we all want flat and ripped stomach, but nobody wants to do sit-ups. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because we have the best solution for you. You can have flat stomach without doing sit-ups all day. The fitness experts have found a simple exercise that can replace even a thousand sit-ups. The fitness experts have created a static exercise – the plank. The whole body weight goes on your toes and your hands while you keep your body straight. When this exercise is performed, the body remains in the same position all the time. This amazing and extremely effective exercise will help you get a flat and ripped stomach and eliminate back pain, because when your abs are strong, your spine will get the proper support. Make sure you do this exercise at least three times a week, ten minutes per day. It will help you get a flat stomach in just one month. You will be amazed by the results.
Before you start with this exercise, you need to make sure that your body is in right initial position. Just follow these simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to get on the floor and press the palms tightly on the ground. Then, you need to stretch your shoulders and move them from each other as much as possible in order to ensure that the neck is properly elongated. The hands should feel comfortable, but they should not be too relaxed.
- You should know that the main focus is in the abs, but you will also notice that your legs will feel some benefits as well. But, if you don’t feel anything (in your legs), then you should set your heels wider apart holding your body on your toes in order to create tension in the quadriceps and after that, squeeze the buttocks so you can activate all the muscles in the lower body.
- Keep your buttocks lower – don’t raise them. Make sure you keep your body in a straight line, not as a triangle.
- Make sure you are breathing properly, so you can stay in this position much easier.
- In order to be sure that the body is straight all the time, you should imagine that you have a glass of water on your back. It will help you keep your balance.
Now, you can start doing this exercise?
- Here’s what you need to do – first, you need to lie down on the floor and press the knees and hands on the ground. Your wrists must be in line with the shoulders while the back must be completely straight.
- Then, you need to look up about 30 inches in front of you. The nose must face the floor and back of the head must keep the same line with the ceiling.
- Now, you need to stretch your right leg toward the back while keeping the finger bent and after that extend your left leg. Once you reach this position, the weight of the entire body should be supported by the toes and hands.
- After that, tighten the muscles of the midsection area and remain in this position between 30 and 60 seconds.
- Now, you need to bend your knees to the ground and simply sit on the heels. The knees should be separated.
- Then, you need to lower the torso all the way to the thighs and at the same time gently touch the ground with the forehead. Extend the arms in front of you and ease the tension.
- Make sure you do this exercise at least three times in a row. As you make progress with this exercise, extend the time for more than one minute.
You will be amazed by the results. Make sure you do this exercise at least 3 times per week, 10 minutes every day. But, you should also eat healthy, don’t eat junk food, drink plenty of water and exercise every day. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.