Many times we have written about this ingredient and now we will try to present all facts detailed about the recipe that follows.
Water with lemon act extremely clean and healthy. It has a fresh, a little bitter taste that will have you feeling that it must be good for you, and it’s the truth.
We all know how hard it is to drink plenty of water. It’s probably the best thing that you can do for your health. And you can make it even better by giving it some lemon flavor.
And here are all the benefits you’ll be getting from that lemon water:
- Lemon and other citrus fruits are full of vitamin C. It is oxidizer which repairs damaged cells, slowes the aging process, including cardiovascular disease and cancer, and maintain your eyesight healthy.
- It also helps in the fight against skin aging. And in combination with hydration, which you get from the water you will look years younger.
- Even if you do not believe in “cleaning the body”, know that lemon does help in expelling toxins from the body.
- Lemon will help in gastric difficulties and improve digestion, particularly in combination with hot water or with a little mint, which is known for soothing the stomach and nausea.
- Lemon contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can boost immunity and relieve you from colds and flu that are all around us in these months. With it, you can help your sore throat.
- Lemon can freshen your breath. Do not believe the myths that will damage your tooth enamel. In small quantities in water, the risk is extremely low.
Note that all the above refers to adding a slice of lemon or freshly squeezed lemon juice in some water and not purchasing some lemon flavored water that is likely to have additional sugar and preservatives.