This healing soup will relieve you from the flu, colds, ear infections and many other health problems. The garlic, red onion and thyme soup easily beats most viruses, flu, colds and other diseases caused by a weak immunity.
All who are turning to natural remedies will easily recognize the power of this soup, and you should try it.
One study at the University of Washington showed that garlic is up to a hundred times more effective than the two most known antibiotics.
- 50 cloves of garlic, cleaned and peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large, minced onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cups (250 ml each) chicken clear soup (as a base)
- 1 bunch fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, bay leaves (you can use dried spices)
- 3 cups old bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fatty sour cream
First heat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut off the tops (1/3) heads of garlic. Thus prepared garlic and olive oil, wrap in aluminum foil. Bake in oven for 90 minutes and then let it cool off.
- Heat the two tablespoons of olive oil and butter in a pot over medium heat. Stew the onions for about ten minutes. Squeeze roasted garlic cooled from packaging and insert it into the stewed onions. Mix, add the chopped thyme, chicken soup and insert the bundle of fresh herbs (or dried).
- Reduce the temperature, add snippets of bread and leave it all to simmer for five minutes until the bread is soft.
- Remove the bundle of herbs and the resulting soup mix in a blender (or a hand mixer) until you get a creamy mixture. Return to the pot, add sour cream and salt as needed. Your healing soup is ready!