Every women’s nightmare are the little small hairs on their cheeks, forehead or even on their neck. And, we all know that after a while, these small little hairs will become even thicker and darker, cause of the hormonal influence.
Ladies, if you “suffer” from this aesthetic problem, then please read on. In this article we are going to show you how to make a homemade hair removal to get rid of those stubborn little hairs forever. These homemade hair removal recipes are even better than hair waxing. The biggest problem with the classic waxing methods is the appearance of acne and redness and this usually happens when it comes to the sensitive skin parts, such as the face!
- Follow the simple instructions:
- Mix one cup of flour, ½ teaspoon of curcumin and a few drops of milk.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and let it dry off.
- When the mixture is dry, you should use a wet towel and start removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Remove any residue with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Mix 10ml of lemon juice, 1 cup of water and 30gr of chickpea flour.
- NOTE: mix until you get a homogenous paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it to dry off for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off.
Body Hair Removal
You’ll need the following ingredients: egg white, corn flour and sugar.
- Mix one egg white with a tablespoon of sugar and add half a tablespoon of corn flour.
- Mix until you get a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on dry skin and leave it to dry off.
- Peel the mixture off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- That’s it!
Source: My Healthy Life Hacks