Natural sea salt is healthy and has therapeutic qualities, but before we know its advantages, you should know that it forms through naturally occurring evaporation process of saline water, the only time all its ingredients are retained. Due to the composition from more than 80 elements it has miraculous effect on health, skin and hair…
The biggest difference between sea salt and table salt is that table salt is dried to more than 650 degrees and changes its chemical structure so it does not contain the necessary elements and minerals as natural salt.
The sea salt with sodium chloride, has eighty different trace elements such as potassium, magnesium and manganese, so it will do wonders for your health, skin and hair.
1. Sea salt has an alkalizing effect, which helps in balancing the level of acid in the body and thus eliminates the potential risks of fatal diseases.
2. It can strengthen the immune system, so the body becomes resistant to a variety of autoimmune diseases such as influenza, allergies and similar.
3.It has significant effects on the cardiovascular system. Scientists have shown that regular intake of sea salt dissolved in water can significantly reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body. Also, it will keep your blood pressure under control and normalize irregular heartbeat.
4. Metabolic disorders, such as diabetes, can be successfully treated and treated with sea salt, because it helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
5. More than 20 percent of the sodium in our body accumulates in the bones, which damage due to the lack of minerals in the blood and body fluids. Adding sea salt in your diet you can avoid and treat osteoporosis.
6. Sea salt is also beneficial for the respiratory system, and the minerals and trace elements, as well as structural parts of algae that contain sea water help the recovery of the mucosa. Sea water has a mild antiseptic and antibacterial effect, which is attributed to ions of calcium and magnesium.
7. A good source of potassium (which facilitates the functioning of the muscle fibers), so sea salt so helpful for cramps.
8. Sea salt is considered a natural blood purifier. It contains a large amount of vitamin C which acts as an antioxidant and destroys free radicals. Magnesium in turn enables the efficient functioning of antioxidants. So sea salt helps detoxify skin cells by absorbing all toxic substances from them.
9. The more toxins are drawn out of your body, the skin becomes softer and healthier. That’s why baths with sea salt can improve skin texture. Such a bath will stimulate the secretion of excess water from the skin and connective tissue, which prevents the accumulation of excess fluid, and your skin becomes firmer, smoother and healthier.
10. Sea salt is full of vitamins and minerals vital to proper cell nutrition. These nutrients can improve cell metabolism (between matter and energy), keeps hydrated tissue, stimulate circulation to the skin surface, increase the strength of the cell membrane.
11. Calcium helps in clearing clogged pores.
12. Sea salt is ideal as a natural pilling for the skin because the texture helps to remove the top layer of dead skin cells.
13. It is a natural cure for people with oily hair. Sea salt can absorb excess oil from your curls making them smooth and beautiful.
14. With the help of many minerals in the sea salt, the hair will get the desired volume. Moreover, sea salt can provide sufficient nutrients to the follicles, which will make your hair softer.
15. Sea salt is excellent in fighting dandruff. It works directly on the skin and prevents dryness.