Yes, you got that right – this simple homemade shampoo will make your hair grow like crazy, and get volume and elasticity! It’s very simple – just take a look at the article below and find out more about this!
As we mentioned before, in this article we are going to show you how to make the best and the most powerful homemade shampoo! This homemade shampoo will make your hair grow like crazy! The real and ugly truth is that all women around the world want to have the perfect hair. But in reality, it’s not always like that. The modern hair treatments, such as: blow-drying, straightening, dyeing can harm your hair and they can affect your hair quality. Your hair will look dry and damaged. So, if you notice that your hair has lost its shine and volume, then we highly recommend this homemade shampoo recipe. I really think that you’ll be amazed when we tell you that this homemade shampoo is all natural and it will also prevent and stop the hair loss process. This all-natural shampoo promotes healthy hair growth, and you will notice the amazing results just after few days. So, if you use this shampoo for 1 month, your hair will be healthy and thick, and your hair quality will improve significantly.
Note: this homemade shampoo recipe is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
You will need the following ingredients:
- 750ml plain nettle shampoo
- 100ml aqueous solution of panthenol
- 30ml nettle drops
- 30ml aqueous solution of AD drops
- 50ml castor oil
- 2 ampoules vitamin B
As we said, this homemade shampoo is very simple and easy to make – you just have to mix all the ingredients into a 1l bottle. Make sure you shake them well, so that the ingredients will blend completely.
How to use it:
Well, you need to apply this shampoo on your hair and scalp, like you always do with your regular shampoo. You need to massage gently. Then, you should leave it on for 5 minutes, and then rinse your hair. Or you can use dry hair mask, but this isn’t compulsory because this shampoo already has castor oil, nettle and AD drops, which target hair dryness. And make sure you shake the bottle every time before you use this shampoo. We also recommend nettle tea, because nettle tea will increase your blood count, and it will balance your hormone levels. This is very good, because both can lead to hair loss.
The Million-Dollar Question – What Makes This Shampoo So Efficient?
Well, that’s easy to answer! And now, you’re probably asking yourself – why? Well, because the powerful health benefits of this homemade shampoo are coming from the strong medicinal properties of its ingredients. When these ingredients are combined together, they provide a powerful vitamin boost for your hair and scalp. About the ingredients:
- Nettle – first, you should know that nettle is one of the best natural remedies for hair and scalp health. Well yes, and you should also know that this plant will improve the blood flow into the scalp and it will stimulate hair growth.
- Panthenol – panthenol, or also known as pantothenic acid, or Vitamin B5. This compound is very useful and beneficial in supporting hair growth and it improves the health of your scalp.
- Castor oil – you should know that this oil is loaded with ricinoleic acid and Vitamin E. well, castor oil is another natural compound, which supports hair growth. Castor oil has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties, which are very useful in preventing scalp bacteria proliferation and the formation of dandruff.
- Vitamin B complex – it strengthens and feeds the hair
- AD drops – Vitamin A supports various physiological functions in the body, what is vital for your hair. It also regenerates the scalp.
As we mentioned before, this amazing homemade shampoo is very useful and beneficial for your hair. It will improve your hair health and it will prevent hair loss. Just go to the local health store, get the ingredients and make your own all-natural shampoo. Share your experience in the comments section bellow. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family. Thanks again and have a nice day!