Stomach Ache: A Map That Discovers What May Be Bothering You
The stomach is a huge area and every pain may be caused from many reasons – starting with benign to serious ones. For a better insight of the possible effects identify the exact place of your pain.
Stomach pain is one of the most common discomforts which 90% of people experience. Sometimes the intensity scares us but intense pain doesn’t have to mean that their reason is serious and vice versa – mild but long term pains may signify chronic pain which has to be treated.
If you experience stomach pain, in any part, which lasts longer than 2 weeks, pay a visit to the doctor in order to avoid a more serious diagnosis. The reason for immediate visit to the doctor is long lasting bloating, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in the excrete.
Stomach pain is a kind of pain which is felt in the area between the breasts and groin. Having in mind that the stomach takes a large area of the body it is needed to locate the place where the pain is coming from in order to discover the reason. Find your painful spot and identify its significance.
- Gallstones, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas;
- Stomach ulcer, acid reflux, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastria hernia;
- Stomach ulcer, duodenum ulcer, obstruction of the bile tract, pancreas inflammation;
- Gallstones, inflammatory of the urine tract, constipation, lumbar hernia – slipped disc in the spine;
- Pancreas inflammation, early stage of appendix inflammation, stomach ulcer, umbilical hernia;
- Gallstones, diverticular disease, constipation, colon inflammatory;
- Appendix inflammation, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), pain in the groin – inguinal hernia;
- Inflammation of the urine tract, appendix inflammation, colon inflammation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease;
- Diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, groin pain – inguinal hernia
Less serious problems:
There are different causes for pain and the less serious problems are constipation as a result of bad nutrition and no exercise, no toleration on some kind of food, gastritis as a result of too much stomach acids, food poisoning and stomach viruses.