How to Stop a Heart Attack in 1 Minute?
Ladies and gentlemen, I really think that you’ll be SHOCKED when we tell you that (according to the latest statistics), there are more than 1 million death cases per 1 year in United States, which are caused by Cardiovascular diseases and Coronary artery disease – CAD!
Heart attacks are the most common cardiovascular disease. According to the experts, heart attack usually happens when there isn’t any blood flowing to certain parts of your heart and the most common cause is artery blockage (plaque). The plaque is built-up inside the arteries and it creates a blood clot which can block the blood flow. The cardiovascular diseases come with no warning, or, at least that is what we believe.
The good thing is that heart attacks have several common symptoms! But, the bad thing is that most people are not aware of these! Well, not until it is too late. And, there are people who actually notice that something is wrong, but they don’t pay too much attention to the problem and leave it without any proper treatment. Ladies and gentlemen, you should be very careful, because if you don’t treat this disease on time – it can be deadly.
Did you know that you can use 1 simple ingredient to prevent a heart attack in 1 minute? The answer is YES and we’re talking about the super healthy cayenne pepper! Ladies and gentlemen, this means one thing – you should always have some cayenne pepper in your kitchen cabinet, because you never know when you might need one!
This famous herbalist, Dr. Christopher, has never lost a patient to a heart attack in his 35-year career. And his method is very simple, but extremely effective! Dr. Christopher just gives a cup of cayenne pepper tea (1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper mixed in a cup of water) to patients who are still conscious. This theory is scientifically proven from personal experience. How this works – well, Dr. Christopher says that the main reason why Cayenne pepper helps with heart attack is because it has at least 90,000 Scoville units, according to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU). This also includes Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, and Scotch Bonnet. A combination of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water can be given to patients who have had a heart attack, but are still conscious and breathing.
NOTE: if the person is unconscious, you have to put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue. This method will increase the heart rate and it will boost the blood circulation. This super healthy spice also has hemostatic effect, stops bleeding, and helps in heart recovery.
Many experts around the world think that this remedy is the most effective remedy for preventing a heart attack. Just remember to use cayenne pepper and not hot pepper.
- Cayenne pepper powder
- a few fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- glass bottle (1 liter)
- First, you need to put on your gloves, because cayenne pepper is pretty hot.
- Fill ¼ of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder and put enough alcohol to cover the powder.
- Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers and add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
- Pour this mixture to the bottle which should now be ¾ full.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and close it well.
- Shake it a few times during the day.
- Leave this mixture for 28 – 29 days and strain it using a gauze.
- Make sure you keep this mixture in a dark bottle.
- NOTE: if you want to have a very strong tincture, you should strain it after 3 months. C
- lose the bottle and store it in a dry and dark place.
- It won’t spoil, so you can use it as long as you want.
How to use it:
It’s very simple – just give 5-10 drops of this remedy to a conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or a stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat this treatment until the patient’s condition improves. But, if the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under his tongue, and start a CPR. Repeat the treatment every 5 minutes until the patient’s condition improves.
Cayenne Pepper – WHY?!
- Cayenne pepper has powerful antifungal properties! It will help you prevent the appearance of Phimosis and Colletotrichum
- Cayenne pepper has a beneficial effect on the digestive system! It stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases.
- Cayenne pepper has anticancer properties, especially for lung cancer and it’s really great for people who smoke. The capsaicin in cayenne pepper is known to prevent the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and similar results are noticed in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
- Cayenne pepper will help you treat stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, redness, toothache and arthritis.
- There are 26 different nutrients in cayenne pepper, like calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins C and A!
Source: Healthy Life Idea