We all know how annoying those stretch marks can be and they are really hard to get rid of. It doesn’t matter if you are skinny and you eat healthy, you can always have stretch marks on your skin, especially if you are a woman. They are one of the most common side effects of pregnancy. 50 – 90 % of the women will get them after they gave birth. There are other reasons as well, such as: rapid weight loss which can affect both, men and women.
You can get stretch marks on your hips, thighs, chest and the abdomen area. They can be very depressing sometimes and affect your self esteem. A lot of people are less confident cause of these annoying stretch marks. Fortunately, there are many ways to prevent stretch marks, such as:
- Maintain the same body weight
- Healthy and hydrating diets
- And any other methods that can help you improve your skin’s elasticity, such as a massage and dry brushing.
All these methods are also efficient in reducing the stretch mark. When it comes to using anti-stretch cream in your stretch mark treatment, make sure you’ve bought the right one. You should pick the cream that reduces discoloration, moisturizes and nourishes your skin.
The next recipe contains the four, most effective natural healing moisturizers. They are rich in nutrients and minerals that are excellent for the skin care and have a long tradition in the stretch-mark treatments. They also make the skin extremely soft and smooth, just like velvet.
The Best Homemade Natural Remedy against Stretch Marks – Recipe:
When you buy the ingredients for this homemade remedy, make sure that they all are extra virgin and cold pressed. Also, make sure that they are organic, because only these ingredients can give you the results you want. This remedy has thick and shiny structure, and you need to apply it twice a day on your skin, in the morning and evening. Your skin needs to be wet. With this homemade natural remedy you will fight stretch marks slowly, but efficiently.
- 1 cup of raw cocoa butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of castor oil
- ¼ cup of sweet almond oil
Put a small pan on medium heat, and melt the coconut butter and the coconut oil in it. Mix until they are completely melted, and then remove the pan from heat. Now, pour the castor and the sweet almond oil. Mix until you get a nice mixture. Then, put the cooled mixture in refrigerator to set. Then, mix it until it turns white. You should keep this mixture in a glass jar.
How they actually work?
- Coconut oil is the number one ingredient against stretch mark for many women in the world, especially women from Hawaii. It penetrates in the deep layers of the skin, moisturizers it and whitens the stretch marks. With the regular use of coconut oil, your skin will be tight and extremely soft.
- Cocoa butter is also very useful ingredient for preventing and reducing the effect of the annoying stretch marks. It’s used by pregnant women and a lot of people who wish to remove their scars. There is no scientific proof that is really effective, but everything points in that direction. There are also famous cosmetic products against stretch marks, which are based on cocoa butter.
- Castor oil is very efficient moisturizing product, which is used for treating all kinds if skin problems. Castor oil with its rich contents, which are capable of providing a smoothing effect to our body especially skin and hair. It is assumed that the presence of ricinoleic acid is making them a strong remedial measure in the fight against stretch marks. It keeps your skin fresh and it is reducing the discoloration.
- Sweet almond oil contains a lot of useful ingredients, necessary for healthy and nourished skin. It’s full of Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant and great skin protector and healer. The almond oil ensures the skins elasticity, so is often used by pregnant women for preventing stretch marks and cellulite. Besides that, almond oil nourishes and protects the skin, making it soft and silky.