This Dragon cider, or the so called a Dragon or Fire tonic is especially valued among herbalists! This infusion of apple cider vinegar contains powerful immunity enhancers, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties and strong drivers of circulation and digestion.
Easily and comfortably fits into your daily diet, raising immunity and stimulating digestion.
It is especially known for its ability to prevent inflammation, symptoms of colds and flu and maximum shortening their duration if they occur.
Keep in mind that it takes about a month to mature.
Here is the recipe…
- ½ cup peeled and diced chopped ginger root
- ½ cup peeled and diced chopped horseradish
- ½ cup peeled and diced chopped turmeric or ginger and ¼ cup ¼ cup horseradish (optional)
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- ¼ cup of chopped garlic
- 2 chopped chili peppers
- grated rind and juice of 2 lemons neprskana
- apple cider vinegar (about a pint)
- honey for taste
Several sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme (optional)
-½ Teaspoon black pepper
Put ginger, horseradish, onion, garlic, chili pepper and lemon juice with grated rind in a jar.
Lay them gently, so that the jar is about ¾ full. Use the weight achieved by fermentation to keep vegetables / roots down, or place heavy roots on top so they will pull to the bottom peppers and other plants that float.
Pour a generous amount of apple cider vinegar over the roots / vegetables. All ingredients should be covered with liquid to prevent spoilage. Keep in mind that some roots expand so make sure to cover enough.
If using a metal cover, first put baking paper or gauze, so it will not vinegar won’t corrode.
Store in a dark place at room temperature for 2-4 weeks, for a month.
When the Dragon cider is done, stir well, then drain using gauze or a fine strainer.
Add honey for taste and keep it in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place. Durability is long.
Can be used during pregnancy and it is safe for children (use small doses!) because the ingredients are natural and non-toxic.
How to consume Dragon cider?
Many people take 1-2 tbsp as prevention or every three to four hours if there are symptoms of inflammation, colds or flu present.
Here are some ways on how to use it:
– like healthy beverage: drink one dose (about 30 ml) in a small cup
– like tea: breathe in the steam while drinking – thus reduces swelling and congestion of the nasal mucosa
– as juice for children: it is best to use a small amount mixed with freshly pressed orange juice or lemon
– like marinade or salad dressing
Dragon cider sounds like a mystical drug that could be found in fairy tales, but there is nothing magic about the ingredients! They are real and powerful.
In addition to that of apple vinegar containing malic acid, which is very useful in combating fungal and bacterial infections, the other ingredients are:
– ginger root: clarifies the throat and reduces nasal congestion
– horseradish root: encourages the body to get rid of mucus
– turmeric: one of the most powerful in the world of spices
-plus other powerful ingredients such as onion, garlic, lemon juice, chili peppers and honey about which we wrote…
Make this powerful tonic and always keep it near you!