The Fastest Weight Loss Diet Plan
Background to “Fatness”
We all know that maintaining proper body weight is an extremely hard and difficult process, right? In my opinion, the most important reason for that is because we all love food. But, the bad thing is that many people around the world, especially young people, are gaining weight much faster than before. The medical experts warn that even the small children are sometimes fat or overweight. And they also say that there are some rare and severe cases, in which some children are born clinically obese. According to the latest statistics, in some districts in India, more than 40% of all people are fat, and soon, half of the world’s population will become fat. That’s really shocking. Being fat and overweight can cause you many problems in difficulties in life.
Problems with being overweight
As we said, if you are fat and overweight, you should know that it can cause you many problems and difficulties, such as:
- We all know that overweight people have higher risk of developing many different health problems and diseases, such as: high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac problems, ulcers, digestive disorders, gout, thyroid problems, etc.;
- The medical experts claim that obesity can cause you physical and psychological stress;
- Obese people usually consume more food than they actually need. According to the latest statistics, more than 1/3 of the world’s population consumes 50% more food than they actually need, and over nutrition will soon pass half of the world’s population. So, if we all eat how much we should and need, we can solve the food and water shortage easily.
Why do we become overweight?
As we said before, it’s very easy to gain weight – but, it’s extremely hard and difficult to lose it. We’ve mentioned the first reason for being overweight – we all love food. But, you should also know that obesity can be caused by many different reasons and factors. And the real problem is that we don’t notice the actual problem, until it’s too late.
Here are some of the most important reasons why we gain extra weight:
- Unhealthy lifestyle – we can easily say that this is one of the most important reasons for obesity. You don’t sleep enough, you work late, etc.
- No physical activity – a lot of people around the world work in the office, and after work they don’t bother to go to the gym, or run, or just walk. They drive from home to work, and sit in the office all day. We all spend too much time in front of the PC, and entertainment doesn’t mean going out like it did before.
- Eating junk food – you should avoid eating junk food. We all know that many people around the world eat fast (junk) food far too often, and even the supposedly healthy food is not exactly healthy. You should be focused more on healthy food, fruits, veggies, nuts, etc.
- Too much processed food – you shouldn’t eat too much processed food, which contains high amounts of sodium.
- Flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food – some people consume these foods every day, without knowing that these foods are one of the most important reasons for obesity.
The million-dollar question – are we overweight?
So, the real question is – how can you know if you are overweight? Well, here are a few things that can help with that:
- You should weigh yourself (more often) and see if you gained few extra pounds in the last couple of week. Well, this means that if you gained, then you need to start making some diet and lifestyle changes;
- This is also very useful tip – the fat percentage and waist to hip ratio can tell you if you’re getting fat. There are established ranges that shouldn’t be passed. For women, the range is 25% – a 2-3% increase should be fine. However, if you were 22% before, and now you’re 25%, you need to be careful. Note: don’t check your BMI or lean body mass – it will confuse you;
- You should know that this is one of best ways to find out that you have gained weight – your clothes! Yes, your clothes. This is one of the easiest indicators of becoming fat;
- Has anyone recently told you that you gained weight? If yes, consider doing some lifestyle changes;
- Ask yourself this question – are you eating more and getting frequent cravings?
Fast weight loss diet plan
So, ask yourself this question “Am I Fat?”, and if your answer is yes, then you should know that it’s time to make some lifestyle changes and start with a healthy diet plan. Just look through our website and you will find the one that suits you. And make sure you follow these simple rules as well:
- You should avoid snacks, and have lime juice, smoothies, seasonal fruit or salad instead. Note: make sure you avoid snacks more than 4 times a day;
- Make sure you start and end your day with a glass of warm water;
- As we said before, you should definitely avoid junk food – fried foods, processed foods, pizza, hot-dog, canned food, sweets, pastries, foods rich in sodium or chemicals and preservatives;
- Always consume lightly cooked vegetarian food;
- You should walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes, usually before meals.
- Eat less than you feel you need. You should consume small meals, so you could feel hungry every 3 hours;
- Note: don’t drink water during and after meals;
- You should choose a liquid diet, with different soups and milk. 25-30% of your diet should be liquid, while the rest can be solid food;
- And make sure you don’t drink too much coffee, tea, soft drinks, canned juice and alcohol;
- And don’t eat after 8 PM. If you’re feeling hungry, grab a cup of milk or a piece of fruit;